RULES/WELCOMES > Message from the Owner

Forum costs...Here I am again.

<< < (2/5) > >>

JR:
Without going the 503 route, what about tapping a few companies that use link kickbacks.

Nothing real intrusive, just a box at the top or bottom of a page here and there. From my understanding you get less than a cent per click. But over time, lots of views it might be enough to pay for this thing.

Atkinsmatt:
I will be lifting this up

Flyin6:
Well, I'm not getting anything

So, I'll put it up to the trusted members who are not named, well, heck with the excludin' thing, I'll put it up to everyone. What would you do?

Specifics please...No links or self help books

I will say this that I learned about God along the way. He doesn't change. If he gave you marching orders, then you carry on until a superior officer changes those orders. I have not received a change of orders. But neither has he specifically funded anything here. Leaves me somewhat confused. Continue to use my own funds, because he ultimately provides these funds, or just set it to Auto God-pilot, and watch what he does?

Bigdave_185:
I feel inclined that like in the lords work others use other methods to provide, I can help provide and have enjoyed doing such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cj7ox:
Big D, what about creating a paid forum membership for those that wish to contribute? Make it special, like you get a coffee cup or a t-shirt if you are a paid member, and the benefit of 2-3 get out of being fired for free cards?

The 4wd club I belong to has business memberships, and those businesses have banner advertisements on our web forum (but we're a 501C).

Or, you could just have donation drive every spring to pay for the forum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version