GENERAL TOPICS > Faith Discussion

End Times...

<< < (2/2)

cj7ox:
I'm not too sure on your assessment on China. On paper, you are right, until you start realizing that most of their units are still outfitted with 1950's era Soviet equipment. They have been studying our current BCT design, and have mimicked it in a number of ways, though.

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: cj7ox on April 16, 2021, 03:25:20 PM ---I'm not too sure on your assessment on China. On paper, you are right, until you start realizing that most of their units are still outfitted with 1950's era Soviet equipment. They have been studying our current BCT design, and have mimicked it in a number of ways, though.

--- End quote ---
With respect to the Chinamen, fighting them on their soil is going to be a pretty big hassle. Here, no way, we'd wear them out.

I had some dealings with them back in my regiment days...Spec ops stuff...They were lacking/way behind
But there's so many of them...
They came to participate in a little something.
Afterward I was sitting next to General Stiner, was he a three or four star at the time...???
One of our guys asked, "General, do you think we can take them?"
He replied something like, "How much sleep do you need?"
He continued:
If you lined up the entire Chinese military into a column of three files and marched them off a cliff, their numbers would continue to increase!

In the end, I am not worried, just concerned. Jesus wins and my faith in my fellow American warrior is very strong.

cj7ox:
Amen!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version