VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Everything Trailer, Camper, or RV related

Microwave trick

(1/3) > >>

cudakidd53:
So after having the turn-table glass rattle around and end up all outta wack each time I towed somewhere, I cut a paper towel tube to length to solve the issue.  Well, that only works for so long and you must replace it.  Finally ended up with a much better alternative - pool noodles!  Cut a chunk to a little longer than needed and wedge it upright between the top of the microwave and the glass turntable!  No rattle or breakage!

Flyin6:
Incomplete post

Post 1 demerit!

Need to see modified pool noodle in service

Then you can remove the demerit!

Bob Smith:
Great idea and a simple fix too. We usually take the glass out and wrap it in a towel and back into the oven it goes. Those glass turntables are expensive to replace, secondhand stores have a few but there are so many sizes and center shapes finding on is very time consuming.

KensAuto:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on November 06, 2014, 10:33:30 AM ---Incomplete post

Post 1 demerit!

Need to see modified pool noodle in service

Then you can remove the demerit!

--- End quote ---
We also need to see the modification procedure, brand of knife, which noodle color works best, etc. :pokeinthelefteye

...and ken's an idiot. I tried to quote Don and hit the modify post button instead. Sorry D, I went back and fixed your post the way it was I think. lol

cudakidd53:
Oh boy, you want to see me have to pull out the "tape" to close a wound eh!  Gotta go to bad section of Elgin to storage to take pretty photo to remove demerit and possibly create a new post about stand your ground law and concealed carry procedures......or a recipe for tamales and salsa for meals on the run?!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version