PERSONAL READINESS > Soldier Up

My build up

<< < (20/20)

BobbyB:

--- Quote from: cj7ox on December 17, 2019, 11:14:59 AM ---Shoot me an email with assignments/experience, and a wish list of what you'd like to do. Most of the Camp Shelby jobs would be at the RTI as an instructor. There is a log unit in Hattiesburg. sean.m.davis.mil@mail.mil

--- End quote ---

Will do. It might be a bit, it's a busy month and next month will be busy as well. But I will get an email out. I've been out of the camo since 2012 if that matters.

cj7ox:

--- Quote from: BobbyB on December 17, 2019, 08:09:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: cj7ox on December 17, 2019, 11:14:59 AM ---Shoot me an email with assignments/experience, and a wish list of what you'd like to do. Most of the Camp Shelby jobs would be at the RTI as an instructor. There is a log unit in Hattiesburg. sean.m.davis.mil@mail.mil

--- End quote ---

Will do. It might be a bit, it's a busy month and next month will be busy as well. But I will get an email out. I've been out of the camo since 2012 if that matters.

--- End quote ---

No worries. And it doesn't necessarily matter if you've been out a few years, as long as you can hit 20 prior to age 60.

BobbyB:
So here's another update.

I haven't been hitting the gym. Been short handed at work between vacation, holidays. This month doesn't seem to be any better with going to Nebraska for Confined Space rescue train the trainer course, plus I recently enrolled in college so the little time I had to myself got shorter. It's only online but still requires a chunk of my time.

Work - little sleep + college + new girlfriend / my own social expectations (of which I keep few) = little time for throwing weights around.

TexasRedNeck:
Sounds like you are a busy boy!

I just changed my routine to a 5 day split and started creatine, BCAA and citrulline for the first time ever. Prior to I’d only taken whey protein. At my age it really helps. I can really tell the difference.

With the 5 day split and 60-90 seconds max rest between sets I’m in and out of the gym in 45-55 minutes. Some cardio effect as well. My previous 3 day split was nearly 1:30-1:45 each day.  This is much easier to fit in even though I’m there more often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BobbyB:

--- Quote from: TexasRedNeck on January 25, 2020, 10:27:27 PM ---Sounds like you are a busy boy!

--- End quote ---

This is true. I'll be getting back to the gym, I just have to figure out my new schedule and make sure it works out properly before I try to get back into working out. I cancelled my jiu jitsu class, just couldn't swing it with the late sessions then work and school.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version