PERSONAL READINESS > Soldier Up

My build up

<< < (19/20) > >>

BobbyB:

--- Quote from: cj7ox on December 16, 2019, 04:26:04 PM ---What were you looking to do? As a MSARNG member, I DO have some contacts down there.

--- End quote ---

Depends on what's open honestly.

I've had a couple people try to get me to move to Kentucky recently as well.

KensAuto:
Well I don't have a career offering but
I can offer some great hiking and or hunting opportunities at just about every elevation up to 8000ft. although if it's more than 3000, I'll point you in the right direction.

BobbyB:

--- Quote from: KensAuto on December 16, 2019, 08:49:23 PM ---Well I don't have a career offering but
I can offer some great hiking and or hunting opportunities at just about every elevation up to 8000ft. although if it's more than 3000, I'll point you in the right direction.

--- End quote ---

Ken,
 I lived and worked in southern Arizona for a little bit in 06. Loved the hiking out there.

TexasRedNeck:
We got up to about 7700 hiking in Grand Teton and it was slow going having been at sea level 2 days prior.  Was proud of the wife and kids for hanging in there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cj7ox:

--- Quote from: BobbyB on December 16, 2019, 07:40:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: cj7ox on December 16, 2019, 04:26:04 PM ---What were you looking to do? As a MSARNG member, I DO have some contacts down there.

--- End quote ---

Depends on what's open honestly.

I've had a couple people try to get me to move to Kentucky recently as well.

--- End quote ---

Shoot me an email with assignments/experience, and a wish list of what you'd like to do. Most of the Camp Shelby jobs would be at the RTI as an instructor. There is a log unit in Hattiesburg. sean.m.davis.mil@mail.mil

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version