VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Powerplant, Driveline, and Braking

GM 14 bolt and Dana 60 build for the Burb (aka Spartan)

<< < (2/10) > >>

stlaser:
You will use the hubs that came on that axle unless you need different mount width, then you may be able to use CC hubs and change your mount width some. Honestly I'm not too familiar with that as I haven't done it much. Quick question about this axle though. Do the drums slide off the hubs without removing the axle shafts? Or do you pull shafts then knock out studs so that the hub can be knocked out of the drum?

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: stlaser on December 11, 2014, 10:37:36 AM ---Well since Don owns this site I guess I'm free to post up Great Lake Off Road info w/o fear of getting banned. I may have to make a donation though if I sell something  ;). We have the disc conversion, pinion guards, covers and even u-joint girdles for that axle. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks Shawn

www.greatlakeoffroad.com

--- End quote ---

Shawn:

BTW is it Shawn or Sean as I have seen Duane spell it

You're banned

Now that he's banned, let me pipe right in and say GLO Great lakes Off Road has some pretty cool stuff. Check out their diff covers of which I believe we in NKY own about 25% of all that have ever been produced.

Good business, I just wish they were bigger and carried more cool little widgets

On Square D, you can see his diff covers, and U-joint girdles, and recently I used a bearing support for the NP205 overhaul. Duane is buying all his stuff for how PW build. Duane's cousin uses his diff covers on his mega money (Semi-pro??) Blazer buggy project.

But now that Shawn is properly banned we probably won't be hearing anything from him anymore!

stlaser:
It's Shawn in fact but I'll be polite & respond to either

KensAuto:
hahaha

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: stlaser on December 11, 2014, 08:18:36 PM ---It's Shawn in fact but I'll be polite & respond to either
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version