Hello Guest

Author Topic: WDYDT (What Did You Do Today)  (Read 1327282 times)

Offline BobbyB

• Global Moderator
  • "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
Re: WDYDT (What Did You Do Today)
« Reply #8200 on: November 11, 2018, 08:24:37 AM »
Great story.  So did she join?]

Never forget, always remember. Teach your kids.  Thank you, Veterans.

She had already signed the papers but hasn't left for Boot yet.
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8201 on: November 11, 2018, 09:31:04 AM »
GREAT story and great action by others to honor her and her dedication!  Happy Veterans Day and May God bless all who’ve served-especially the families of those who’ve never returned to them.
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #8202 on: November 11, 2018, 10:17:12 AM »
That's pretty cool. 87 for 20 miles..... crazy.
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8203 on: November 11, 2018, 02:41:51 PM »
Heck, I know I couldn't come close that now. Good for her.

Anyway, hats off to all you Vets. Pops would be proud of the many who still serve and all voluntary.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #8204 on: November 11, 2018, 05:20:25 PM »
Been snowing all day 5” or so now, still not really sticking to pavement or sidewalks so I’m ok with it. Still relaxing and recouping in the House.

Mom went home today with clean bill of health.

Dad fell second time in week late yesterday and bumped his head. Doing ok but learning curve to slick floors, word of day is traction socks
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8205 on: November 11, 2018, 09:01:01 PM »
Installed the Undercover SE bed cover on the sissy truck today. They improved it greatly very cool hidden scissor hinge. Much more waterproof than the bakflipn on the dually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #8206 on: November 11, 2018, 09:05:13 PM »
I applied three boxes of #3 drywall mud on the garage and based of the floor mess I think I sanded at least two boxes off.  Paint prep!! High hide white semi-gloss to follow after primer

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8207 on: November 11, 2018, 09:36:40 PM »
Heck Shawn, my home a/c is still chugging away.
Still helping my brother. Sanded most of the floors, and then started laying out the marble pattern in the kitchen....sweat was a runnin' down my back... those things weigh like 22lbs each!

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #8208 on: November 11, 2018, 11:23:29 PM »
So you had HH6 position those tiles for ya?

Darn autocorrect
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 12:01:26 PM by stlaser »

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8209 on: November 11, 2018, 11:50:48 PM »
Rules?

You high on NyQuil or the normal stuff?

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #8210 on: November 12, 2018, 07:30:41 AM »
Didn't do a darn thing all weekend except watch all the trucks go by the house. Everyone is out combining corn except us. Over a week ago we got rained out on beans and the weather has not been cooperation at all to finish them. I tried getting the boss to change over to corn last week but he started getting really agitated with us so I dropped the subject. This is starting to get a little ridiculous. Fine he is 72 years old. If he don't want to be out there in the cold he can stay home. That is not the case with him. If he don't want to do it that means we cant do it either. 

We will see what happens today. We are moving equipment home and changing over to corn. He will either be onboard or get mad. We (my brother and I and hired hand) talked it over Friday. If he don't want to do anything today then we need to take the initiative and do it ourselves. No matter what he says. Yea we are in a partnership bu he is the boss and he has the checkbook but we are all tired of sitting around with our thumbs up our you know where watching everyone else in the country work.

I am worried about the boss. All week he has looked like crap. Shuffling his feet when he walks and started drooling again. Hes tired. He falls asleep at his desk while you sit and talk to him. Yet he sets his alarm to get up 4:30 am because he thinks he need to be up. Its not unusual to see him driving around the farm at 2 or 3 am. Ive gotten up to use the bathroom and seen him. When asked what he was doing he said he was washing clothes and forget his handkerchief at the shop. I didn't question that. I have talked to him about getting something to help him sleep but He will absolutely not take any medication. He has a blood pressure pill to take and thats it.

Sorry that turned into a rant.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 07:31:25 AM by Farmer Jon »
Father, husband, farmer, trucker, mechanic, equipment operator, ect

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8211 on: November 12, 2018, 08:43:48 AM »
Hope it goes well with the boss Jon

Ken, i guess the wife unit is happy about the senate race....

The House is really turning into the Lower Chamber. Just a bunch of chihuahuas nipping at the POTUS heels barking about investigations. They keep that up and they’ll lose the house in 20

Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8212 on: November 12, 2018, 10:52:04 AM »
Finished driving back yesterday, funny thing happened about 30 mins from Norms area on I80. At first I thought maybe they were my over watch (you know so I could pass safely thru Norms area without issue). However, then I realized they were heading towards him so thinking maybe there was a planned raid on his bunker. You know the one he talks about all the time aka “the shed”!  :popcorn:

Haven’t heard from him in a few days so they either did raid his place or he just lost his phone again...

Got back to my shop at around 7 last night. Had sore throat most of yesterday then stepped out into 30 degree weather and immediately started chilling. Came down with fever apparently so dropped car outside shop then dolley at uhaul place. Came home to NyQuil / ibuprofen & long hot shower. Went to bed and within few hours woke up drenched and had broken fever.

Mom had colonoscopy this morning and is doing well. May get to go home tomorrow. Stopped by shop this morning at 7am and unloaded 4Runner and moved car inside. Took back wife’s rental car, had lunch with her and now just relaxing.

Baylee’s xj isn’t too bad, hatch is dented in and won’t open. Stock bumper pushed down and I think hitch is a bit too. Hitch stopped further damage is my opinion thus far. Other guys insurance will cut her check and she’ll add some more fun parts to xj. Guy who caused accident has USAA & guy who was meat in that sandwich has progressive go figure....

Yea, I was building stuff in the cold, farmside for a few daze.

Don't those things make ya feel all warm n' fuzzy inside? They say the sound the rotors make is more soothing than the sound of waves washing ashore or a arctic loon, makin' loon noises.

Just amazing...Almost religious...
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8213 on: November 12, 2018, 10:53:08 AM »
Heck Shawn, my home a/c is still chugging away.
Still helping my brother. Sanded most of the floors, and then started laying out the marble pattern in the kitchen....sweat was a runnin' down my back... those things weigh like 22lbs each!
Ken, don't know if you noticed, but you missed quite a bit. Best get in there and add some more pieces of processed gravel...

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #8214 on: November 12, 2018, 06:43:25 PM »
Well, I figured out what ails me. No, not Ken & his GF H but they’re a close second.

So I was diagnosed in my early 30’s with high uric acid levels aka gout. I have been on a low dose once a day for years (7 or 8 ? Maybe?) without issue. Add in I had been exercising 3-4 days a week, pounding water etc and I have been golden. I watch what I eat pretty close too, normally.

So last 6 weeks have been a three ring circus, can’t get into gym but couple days a week and I’ve been eating like crap and drinking too much coffee. Guessing I’m 10-15# heavier now than I had been although all my clothes still fit the same I just feel like crap w/o doing my workout routine regularly. So still not sure about sore throat but the chilling, fever & whole body aches were the uric  acid I’m positive now. As of 4 pm the aching has all went to my right knee with a slight swelling now. I still have plenty of movement so it’s not a huge flare up at all. I started taking my fix at noon today (special prescription I keep on hand). So I’m on the mend & going back to semi strict diet and will make gym priority once I gain full movement of knee (next day or two). Also pounding fluids and no bourbon for awhile either.....

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #8215 on: November 12, 2018, 07:18:36 PM »
Well there was some moaning and groaning and sigh or two with a bunch of excuses. As soon as he left for the veterans day program at the school we took off.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Offline Bob Smith

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8216 on: November 12, 2018, 07:36:07 PM »
Hoping all goes well with the corn. Do you sell local to mill or feed lot, or have to ship it out to corn juice factory.

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8217 on: November 12, 2018, 08:19:07 PM »
Tex, I haven't made it home yet.

Don, that was funny, but, the ones I layed down in that pic where the only ones that color. .... just opened the rest of the boxes he brought from storage and every single box has super dark marble. Errrrr

Offline Bob Smith

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8218 on: November 12, 2018, 09:33:32 PM »
Tex, I haven't made it home yet.

Don, that was funny, but, the ones I layed down in that pic where the only ones that color. .... just opened the rest of the boxes he brought from storage and every single box has super dark marble. Errrrr

So I take it you don't want to put down the really dark ones. Best to ask his wife what she thinks and run with that....

Offline Bigdave_185

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #8219 on: November 12, 2018, 10:01:14 PM »
The local homer club put up this flag for a fallen city mayor , 39 with 11 kids and serving in Iraq. 
Local canyon.
Brett Taylor I believe

100 foot flag.  Pretty amazing!!  Love me some America pride

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8220 on: November 12, 2018, 10:42:33 PM »
That is sure some great looking country back there Dave. That tops it off nice.

Is you state like ours, little blue patches telling the rest what to do.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8221 on: November 13, 2018, 12:06:23 AM »
That flag made our local news this morning.

Bob, just found out that he bought 51 boxes (4 in each box) and only brought 12 boxes to the house yesterday. Smh
... guess I'll go through all of them because both he, his wife, as well as myself, like the lighter ones.

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #8222 on: November 13, 2018, 07:17:03 AM »
Hoping all goes well with the corn. Do you sell local to mill or feed lot, or have to ship it out to corn juice factory.

We use some on our small feed lot. We sell a bunch to another feed lot down the road. The rest goes to an ethanol plant.

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #8223 on: November 13, 2018, 07:56:49 AM »
There were a bunch of guardian angles at work yesterday morning. My kids bus was in a near miss accident yesterday morning. A semi truck ran a stop sign. The bus driver said she got stopped just inches from the semi. The truck didn't even slow down. One of the students recognized the truck as one of her dad's trucks. She called her dad and the driver was fired immediately. Knowing the owner you would not want to be anywhere around when that happened. He is a real hot head anyway and this person almost took out the bus his kids were on.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8224 on: November 13, 2018, 08:38:45 AM »
Wow. Glad it wasn’t a tragic accident

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8225 on: November 13, 2018, 11:08:45 AM »
What about this "Camp fire" in California...and the lost town, Paradise? Prayers all around for those folks.

I know it has been a long drought, but I wonder what negative effect tree huggers may have had to encourage such a savage burn. Not cutting trees, protecting habitat and so forth...??

Offline cruizng

• Registered
  • Happy to be here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8226 on: November 13, 2018, 04:39:38 PM »
What about this "Camp fire" in California...and the lost town, Paradise? Prayers all around for those folks.

I know it has been a long drought, but I wonder what negative effect tree huggers may have had to encourage such a savage burn. Not cutting trees, protecting habitat and so forth...??

It is basically forest mismanagement for decades.

link to a good article describing what has happened over the years. It was a study for the Sierra Nevada's but applicable to all of California and many parts elsewhere.

https://lhc.ca.gov/report/fire-mountain-rethinking-forest-management-sierra-nevada

Mike
Sold the DMax in MN and am currently vehicle less.

Offline Bob Smith

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8227 on: November 13, 2018, 06:55:58 PM »

First off, I agree there are many areas where dead or dying trees make up a large portion of the forest areas and do create fire danger. Those areas do need to be cleaned up and the fire debris removed. Forest management sucks big time.  In this case however, I see very high winds carrying hot sparks and burning matter well ahead of fire lines causing the fire storms. Lots of photos of fire moving through scrub brush and grasses not tall dead trees.  These fires are so out of control based on the terrain and winds blowing debris everywhere.  What a shame for sure,  just not sure now how to stop these kind of fires unless people clean up the ground large distances from the homes this will continue to happen. They cannot continue to build homes in the forests without a good plan on how to control a fire once it gets started.
 I have friends that live next to a national forest and they spent lots of hours thinning, pruning, and general clean up of the forest floor next to their place. When the fires did happen, the fire departments and friends and neighbors were able to save the homes even though other homes were lost and thousands of acres of forest burned around them. Yes, we need prayers for the people in these areas but we need to also allow and demand the areas be cleaned up before the fires,  providing some level of protection for them in the future when they build in the outer areas.

Offline cruizng

• Registered
  • Happy to be here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8228 on: November 13, 2018, 07:01:39 PM »
Yep. If you have fires and combine that with Santa Ana winds I don’t think you can stop it. I lived in Ontario CA area for years and the Santa Ana winds blew the huge shop doors out of our semi truck shop one year. It was one of the few times the air was clear as a bell.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mike

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8229 on: November 13, 2018, 09:31:03 PM »
well on to first world problems....

Wife finally made a decision on what SUV she wanted after what seems like 8 weeks of test driving.....

Now that she's made that decision, the rest is on me.  time to get the negotiating game face on.  I have a contact with the president of the dealership so we'll see if that helps....or hurts....

Of course she wants the most obscure options packages and .....she wants it by the weekend...after 8 weeks of stalling....

SMH

Offline Bob Smith

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8230 on: November 13, 2018, 09:51:30 PM »
Good luck Charles, I have not been able to get much of a break on price and a want it now deal is even worse.

Offline Bigdave_185

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #8231 on: November 13, 2018, 10:01:55 PM »

Wife finally made a decision on what SUV she wanted after what seems like 8 weeks of test driving.....

Now that she's made that decision, the rest is on me.  time to get the negotiating game face on.  I have a contact with the president of the dealership so we'll see if that helps....or hurts....

Of course she wants the most obscure options packages and .....she wants it by the weekend...after 8 weeks of stalling....

SMH
Well what the heck is it going to be that the wife picked out?   

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #8232 on: November 13, 2018, 10:03:13 PM »
Good luck Charles, my wife after her last horrible pick has finally decided going forward I get to pick for her. It has been a longggggg journey I must say.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8233 on: November 13, 2018, 10:37:52 PM »

SMH
Well what the heck is it going to be that the wife picked out?   

Well it was a Goldilocks ordeal. Her current SUV is 200 inches long and 78 inches wide. Everything was either 210 or 195 and for her it was too big or too small.

She narrowed it to the Lexus LX, Lexus GX, the Yukon Denali, Infinity QX80.

Bailed on the Denali because it was too wide and did t have the 360 camera. So she test drive the Escalade because it did but she didn’t like the gangsta image.

Then she eliminated the LX because it steered and drove like a truck.

She loves the quilted leather in the QX 80 but after the dealer let her drive one all day she couldn’t deal with parking it or getting it in the garage.

She decides on the GX but now that means she wants the top trim level which only about 2-3 on each dealers lot. Then she has to have the pearl white with the sepia interior which means about 1 on each dealer lot. And now she wants all that with the captains chairs.

None of those exist within Texas.

This is going to be fun....

Offline Bob Smith

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8234 on: November 13, 2018, 10:48:55 PM »
OH but dealer trades happen every day...Just sign and let her be happy, after all she has the "best hide" ever and a pool to go with it.

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8235 on: November 14, 2018, 02:45:59 AM »

It is basically forest mismanagement for decades.

link to a good article describing what has happened over the years. It was a study for the Sierra Nevada's but applicable to all of California and many parts elsewhere.

https://lhc.ca.gov/report/fire-mountain-rethinking-forest-management-sierra-nevada

I was fishing up there last year with all the kids, just tragic! Yes it is an management issue with the state and feds, private lands seem to get taken care of just fine. PGE screwed the pooch by not shutting the lines down. Now they are getting the blame when last time they got in trouble for turning it off!

As of now they are asking for funds only or gift cards as goods are overflowing, thank GOD.

Bad new is over 40 are dead so far with over 200 still missing. Most the fatality's were in cars trying to get out or in their homes it is moving that fast.

About 100 miles from here, but it is hazy as can be with bad air quality almost 200 often.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 02:46:54 AM by JR »

Thomas Jefferson

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #8236 on: November 14, 2018, 04:53:30 AM »
Well it was a Goldilocks ordeal. Her current SUV is 200 inches long and 78 inches wide. Everything was either 210 or 195 and for her it was too big or too small.

She narrowed it to the Lexus LX, Lexus GX, the Yukon Denali, Infinity QX80.

Bailed on the Denali because it was too wide and did t have the 360 camera. So she test drive the Escalade because it did but she didn’t like the gangsta image.

Then she eliminated the LX because it steered and drove like a truck.

She loves the quilted leather in the QX 80 but after the dealer let her drive one all day she couldn’t deal with parking it or getting it in the garage.

She decides on the GX but now that means she wants the top trim level which only about 2-3 on each dealers lot. Then she has to have the pearl white with the sepia interior which means about 1 on each dealer lot. And now she wants all that with the captains chairs.

None of those exist within Texas.

This is going to be fun....

:popcorn:

Sorry,  :tongue: good luck on all that.....
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 04:54:10 AM by stlaser »

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8237 on: November 14, 2018, 07:00:10 AM »
Tune in as we follow Charles on his search for a needle in a haystack.........FOUND IT......what do you mean the eyelet is TOO SMALL.........there’s gotta be another one in here a bit deeper...... :popcorn:

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline cruizng

• Registered
  • Happy to be here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8238 on: November 14, 2018, 07:16:02 AM »
Women are funny on cars.. My wife is still driving a 2005 Nissan Armada that is about at 200K on the odometer. I have asked her several times what she would like and that we are going to have to replace it at some point before it leaves her on the side of the road. Hers is not worth much money for a trade in and has a few dings here and there. Especially on the driver door where she would drag the garbage can down the driveway and it would bang up against the door. Nothing huge just little pecks that drive me crazy. But it is her car so I finally gave up and not in a hurry to spend $60K on a new one. She looked and looked at other cars but similar to Goldilocks nothing fit just right.

So I am just waiting for the call when it is 20 below this winter and she is stuck in a parking lot or by the side of the road and it becomes an emergency. GAH!

But hey... every month I don't have that payment... so there is that.  :beercheers:
Mike

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8239 on: November 14, 2018, 08:57:12 AM »
cruizng, how is that nifty steel table that you made working out for you?
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8240 on: November 14, 2018, 10:47:59 AM »
Early oil change on the Dmax last night in preparation for leaving for Arkansas tomorrow evening; Murphy did not visit me this time!  Laying on concrete with the garage door open in 25 degree weather wasn’t too bad, but still enough motivation to keep my gaze turned South for my next purchase of acreage!

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #8241 on: November 14, 2018, 11:42:33 AM »
just watch the video tate

https://youtu.be/Ffs4gSJjjV4

Happy belated birthday you old fart. me and you aren't that far apart. the wife is taking me and Sophie to AZ for my birthday on the 10th. Ken, my AZ geography is no bueno. how far from Marathon are you?

Tate, any idea where youre going? I can’t find a marathon in AZ. I’m down SE of Tucson.

So many goofy names to remember... I was in Anthem. a little ways north of Phoenix. We wound up checking out Montezuma's "Castle" and spend a little time in Sedona, aka hippy central. Very beautiful state though Ken. little dry though :rolleyes:
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #8242 on: November 14, 2018, 11:42:59 AM »
more...
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8243 on: November 14, 2018, 03:13:01 PM »
Beautiful , Tate.

Dealer found the exact truck the wife wanted in less than an hour.  My contact called the President of the dealership and I had a no BS offer in less than 2 hours.  Deal is done.  Will pick it up tomorrow.

Then its going to be tough prying it out of her hands to take it to my guy for a clear bra and ceramic paint coating.....

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8244 on: November 14, 2018, 05:41:39 PM »
Early oil change on the Dmax last night in preparation for leaving for Arkansas tomorrow evening; Murphy did not visit me this time!  Laying on concrete with the garage door open in 25 degree weather wasn’t too bad, but still enough motivation to keep my gaze turned South for my next purchase of acreage!
Ken-tuk-eee...

Offline BobbyB

• Global Moderator
  • "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8245 on: November 14, 2018, 07:57:26 PM »
Worked, tried to follow a schedule but was quickly derailed and stayed off track all day. Just trying to push through the next 2 days then have a 6 days off.
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

Offline cruizng

• Registered
  • Happy to be here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8246 on: November 14, 2018, 11:12:51 PM »
cruizng, how is that nifty steel table that you made working out for you?
Nate. It is still out there and hasn’t rusted away. I haven’t built anything big but it sure is handy holding everything down and square. Now that I am up and about much better I hope to use it more. First project will be creating a spot for all of the clamps instead of on top of the table.

I had a natural gas line run to the garage so as soon as I have some fun money I want to insulated half of my four car garage and heat so I can be out there during our 9 months of winter. Lol.

Mike

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8247 on: November 15, 2018, 04:30:28 PM »
Well. It is done.

Offline Bob Smith

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8248 on: November 15, 2018, 04:55:55 PM »
Nice and hardly any time spent waiting for dealer trades.

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8249 on: November 15, 2018, 06:42:17 PM »
Awesome
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal