Hello Guest

Author Topic: This Ukraine/Russia thing could end badly  (Read 359 times)

Online Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
This Ukraine/Russia thing could end badly
« on: September 16, 2022, 12:06:24 AM »
I would be paying keen attention to what is happening as the feckless Russian Army falters and is on the run.

When the Soviet Union folded the effect surprised the west and caused a myriad of problems. There is a looming real possibility that the entire Russian federation may collapse. Putin has been and is being defeated by, let's face it, Ukrainians yielding American weapons. Ukrainians are waging a surrogate war between the US and Russia. That point is not lost on Putin who controls a very large nuclear arsenal.

Today Newsweek posted an article claiming Putin is finalizing plans for a nuclear strike against NATO

In case you are confused that means a nuclear strike against the US because of our treaty, but I promise you he will shower us as well.

Just two days ago I was reviewing WW3 nuclear strike scenarios, and none of them is anything that will result in less than 75%-90% of we Americans dying in the following 1 second to 12 months. From what I can determine, it looks like 150 separate nuclear strikes against our land-based silo in Wyoming, the Dakotas, Idaho, and parts of Nebraska, and some other places. Almost 100% of the sources I read felt sure the Russians dedicate 1-2 750Kt warheads per silo for three Air Force missile commands with some 50 silos each.

Additionally, all of our major cities are targeted by much larger megaton-sized warheads capable of incinerating from 3 to 20 kilometers outward in all directions.

We will of course counter with most if not all of our minuteman III's and some from our Sub fleet which actually numbers even more warheads and all MRIVs approach 1 MT in size.

Ya, know, come to think about it, forget about prepping because the release of that much fissile material will kill everything on earth, many times over. So ya, I don't know what to say except that if you're on the fence about accepting Jesus as your savior, I'd read Romans 10:9 before bedtime and make the commitment.

This will either come or not, but I certainly see both the fools going about as if nothing is amiss, while flag officers are thinking we have entered the most deadly phase of this European war.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal