VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Build Threads

Whats Next...

(1/25) > >>

Armalite:
Well, the big Chief, Don, has been on me about posting up some stuff that I have going on over here in the Texas way....

Since I never know what I'm getting next or what Im doing next or what to keep or what to sale, I decided the appropriate title would work best for a "catch all" if you will...

Nothing specific here because I can change like the wind....  ;)

Armalite:
Well, here is my 2015 Dodge Mega Cab 2500 4wd.  It's the Laramie Longhorn edition.  Absolutely love this truck!! 

Armalite:
Not many add-ons here.  Running a 4.5" lift kit.  Superlift.  Monotube shocks.  35-12.50-20 Nitto Trail Grapplers.  XD Wheels.  Amp steps that fold in and out with the doors opening and closing.  Fab Four front bumper color matched to the truck.  Warn winch.  Rigid 30" light bar.  Fuel tank/ tool box combo in the bed piped in to the existing fuel tank on the truck. 

Dawg25385:
Awesome lookin truck!

Armalite:
Next we have the Jeep.  2004 Jeep wrangler unlimited.  Shawn refers to it as "Barbie Jeep", so, input your own claim to whatever you wish to call it.  Doesn't matter to me.  ;)

When I bought the jeep last year, it already had a 4" lift, wheels and 35" tires, all installed from the factory in 2004.  It's the factory inline 6 motor, automatic transmission.  I added a Warn front bumper, Warn winch, Rigid 50" light bar, Rigid Dually 2 lights, and the 33" boggers.  Just last week I had Tate hook me up with a set of Yukon 4:56 gears, new front limited slip, rebuild kit for the rear limited slip, and a new front yolk.  It was all installed last week, as well as new ball joints and new rear axle seals.  There is a definite difference now.  Pulls those boggers with ease. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version