Hello Guest

Author Topic: Perfect Excuse  (Read 3536 times)

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Perfect Excuse
« on: August 06, 2019, 06:14:36 PM »
So as some of you know I spent a week hiking around the mountains in Grand Teton and Yellowstone with the family.

I knew we were going into bear country in the summertime and I really wanted to bring my 10mm G20 with the aftermarket barrel and hopped up 210gn loads.  But alas, getting the family out the door at 4:45 am to get to the airport was enough to make me not want to check a weapon in my baggage because of the 30 extra minutes it take to find someone who knows the protocol and doesn’t scream out “hey what do we do about a gun?” And it wouldn’t be the first time my luggage was delayed because of the extra screening.

However, after being in WY and seeing all the people with bells and bear spray, I felt like a guy in a gun battle that thinks a cardboard box is cover.

(As an aside:  How do you tell the difference between black bear scat and grizzly scat?  Black bear scat is full of grubs and berries. Grizzly scat is fully of bells, human bones, and smells like pepper spray)

So I went on my merry way with the family in tow with my little bell ringing and a big bottle of bear spray....

Doing a great deal of reading on bear behavior and dealing with a bear attack (we plan on making that trip many more times) I felt really bad for being lazy and not pack a weapon.

However as much as I think my hopped up 10mm would be sufficient, I apparently misjudged the requirement for bear.

So, I think I may have found a great excuse for a ultra big bore handgun and so the search begins.

Despite S&W quality and other problems, they are really the only one who makes a weapon that is a no doubter on bear, namely the 460 and the 500.  Ruger has the 454 casul and 480 Ruger, but the fall woefully short of the ballistics of the 500.

So looking at the 500S&W with 4 inch barrel. (And maybe a face guard for when that beast recoils into my face...)

What say the menses out there?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Bob Smith

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Perfect Excuse
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 06:47:23 PM »
Since you are talking the big boys, go big or stay home. Bear spray could only make them madder as would a not big/quick enough round. I really think the 454 would do the trick but why only 4 inch barrel? Take a first best shot and hope it works as you run out of time quickly. You can open carry in the parks right?  Nice to have a reason to add to the safe too.

Offline wyorunner

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2019, 07:48:10 PM »
May seem silly, but I know a handful of folks who carry a .357 or .41. Actually know a guy who dang near got eaten but hit the sow in with a .41. He attributes the shot to his dog heeling the bear to give him a chance. Game and fish declared it self defense so no 10k fine.

Check the rules on the parks because I know for a while you weren’t supposed to have guns.

Never wore a bell don’t know anyone who has, just bear spray, a dog or seven, possibly a 30-30, or .41. And these gents are in the thick of bear country all the time.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2019, 07:59:27 PM »
My G20 with hot loads mimic exactly the ballistics of the 41 mag.  I’m not comfortable with that as a stop to a 600lb POd bear.

Yeah the bell is a bit silly.  Supposed to give them advance notice that you are in the vicinity so that you don’t stumble on one and startle them.  Maybe its a dinner bell, I dunno.  In any event my kids were so loud on the trail it probably didn’t matter.

As for the 4 inch barrel.  The longer ones just seem a bit unweildy.  My 629 S&W has a 6 inch barrel and its hard to get out of the holster at times.  Under duress and with a bear closing at 30mph its probably going to be one shot at 10-20 feet.  Better make it count.  Plus...see the title of the topic. I need an excuse.  Already working the angle with the wife.  I will use my load software to see what velocity of energy loss I would have with such a short barrel, but even if I lose 10% its still a beast of a round (the 500)

Guns are allowed and even OC in the parks.  Dogs are not allowed on the trails in the park as they apparently can be more of a problem with bears.

Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Offline wilsonphil

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2019, 08:05:24 PM »
So as some of you know I spent a week hiking around the mountains in Grand Teton and Yellowstone with the family.

I knew we were going into bear country in the summertime and I really wanted to bring my 10mm G20 with the aftermarket barrel and hopped up 210gn loads.  But alas, getting the family out the door at 4:45 am to get to the airport was enough to make me not want to check a weapon in my baggage because of the 30 extra minutes it take to find someone who knows the protocol and doesn’t scream out “hey what do we do about a gun?” And it wouldn’t be the first time my luggage was delayed because of the extra screening.

However, after being in WY and seeing all the people with bells and bear spray, I felt like a guy in a gun battle that thinks a cardboard box is cover.

(As an aside:  How do you tell the difference between black bear scat and grizzly scat?  Black bear scat is full of grubs and berries. Grizzly scat is fully of bells, human bones, and smells like pepper spray)

So I went on my merry way with the family in tow with my little bell ringing and a big bottle of bear spray....

Doing a great deal of reading on bear behavior and dealing with a bear attack (we plan on making that trip many more times) I felt really bad for being lazy and not pack a weapon.

However as much as I think my hopped up 10mm would be sufficient, I apparently misjudged the requirement for bear.

So, I think I may have found a great excuse for a ultra big bore handgun and so the search begins.

Despite S&W quality and other problems, they are really the only one who makes a weapon that is a no doubter on bear, namely the 460 and the 500.  Ruger has the 454 casul and 480 Ruger, but the fall woefully short of the ballistics of the 500.

So looking at the 500S&W with 4 inch barrel. (And maybe a face guard for when that beast recoils into my face...)

I own a 500SW with a six in barrel, I have had a lot of issues with the cylinder NOT opening and NOT revolving, since mine was a very early manufacture it might of been that stupid lock system.  I sent it back to SW 2ea times for the same issue, the second time I had to take it to SW service center local because it was still loaded and I couldn't ship.  Not sure if this is an issue on the current production.

That being said I can only tolerate to fire it not more than 15 times, its not fun to shoot.  It dose do the required damage.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 08:07:58 PM by wilsonphil »

Offline wyorunner

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2019, 08:21:26 PM »
I don’t think anyone really needs an excuse to protect themselves! And Wyoming is getting real thick with non people fearing grizzlies.

Last time I was in the shoshone, we met a father son headed out and he was carrying a large bored lever action. Not sure what caliber but I liked the idea, bigger round with more capacity than a revolver. People would love seeing you back country with that :)

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2019, 08:42:43 PM »

I own a 500SW with a six in barrel, I have had a lot of issues with the cylinder NOT opening and NOT revolving, since mine was a very early manufacture it might of been that stupid lock system.  I sent it back to SW 2ea times for the same issue, the second time I had to take it to SW service center local because it was still loaded and I couldn't ship.  Not sure if this is an issue on the current production.

That being said I can only tolerate to fire it not more than 15 times, its not fun to shoot.  It dose do the required damage.

Phil,  good info.  I'm concerned about S&W quality for sure based on their history.  In reading, the heavier rounds with big flat meplat not necessarily loaded to max velocity are still hugely effective.  a 500gn projectile loaded to about 1100 fps seems to be a big hole creator and perhaps a bit easier to handle.  Maybe a good compromise?  In looking at the 454 and 480, its not that much higher than my hot loaded 44mag. Seems like the heavier rounds are where its at with really really big animals.

Did S&W stand behind it and get it right?

Offline wilsonphil

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2019, 08:59:23 PM »
I also own a Redhawk in 454 which will also shoot 45 colt, thats nice as you can kind of get used to the gun without beating your self to death, and then switch back to the 454 when you are out and its needed, the Red hawk is much nicer to shoot, I always wanted one after I saw the movie Alien Nation!!!

SW did stand behind it both times, I got so much crap at the range when that happened, one of my friends said "well maybe you can throw it at the bear" it is a very heavy pistol.  But I really like the stubby version of the SW500 I've been debating getting one, I guess I like punishment.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2019, 09:14:24 PM »
They make it in a 4 but apparently not a 5 inch like they do with the 460.

If I can’t get a 5 I’ll probably settle for the 4

About to fire up the ballistics software and do some modeling on 454, 480,460 and 500. Still like the idea of the 500 because of sectional density.

I’ve shot the 454 and it wasn’t bad. 500 appears to be in a league of its own with close to 30ftlbs of recoil!!!!???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline wilsonphil

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2019, 09:31:10 PM »
https://www.rockislandauction.com/detail/69/3857/sw-500-emergency-survival-revolver-with-gear

this is what I was talking about looks like they dont make it any longer.

Offline Bob Smith

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2019, 09:39:36 PM »
Charles, no matter what your choice, may you never have to use for the intent it was bought for. Safe hiking for you and yours..

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2019, 09:49:01 PM »
I felt pretty naked when we went to Idaho. I was going to buy a handgun while there but ran out of time. We have cats, at least one large black bear, and a wolf or 2 visiting the property, and a grizz near the property according to neighbors. I took the 45/70 when we drove up the first time, but didn't remember to stash it somewhere.

I always make noise when hiking, unless hunting. While the wife and I were hiking this last time, we saw a bull elk attacking something smaller than him, then run away, completely ignoring us.
The brush was just thick enough to where I couldn't see what it was. ..half a mile from the truck and all I had was a folder in the pocket ...makes a person feel aweful vulnerable in the wild. Lol
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2019, 09:55:08 PM »
Charles, I pondered this question for some time. We tent camp in grizzly country and the .45-70 is with me at night with bear loads. Most of the concern there just revolves around following basic bear country rules. Things like a plastic water bottle can attract them even, that one surprised me the most actually. As far as handgun and caliber the accuracy is more important. I ended up with a .357, the potential for one or two follow up shots was more important than the bore size imo. I did read quite a bit and at first was considering .454 or .500 but the more I read from seasoned people I kept coming back to the .357
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2019, 11:22:06 PM »
Interesting about the water bottle.

From what I’ve read/been told. Grizzly can close 40 yards in less than 3 seconds.  I think I want the one shot to count.

You know why they say to file the front sight off that 357?

It won’t hurt so bad when the bear shoves it up your backside ....

Your gutsier than me my friend. I’ve got a hot loaded 629 and the 357.

(Plus please go back to the title. I have a semi legitimate excuse for a new weapon) :-)

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2019, 11:23:17 PM »
Charles, no matter what your choice, may you never have to use for the intent it was bought for. Safe hiking for you and yours..
Thanks Bob. Some of the pictures and descriptions of bear attacks are frightening. Still enjoying the boat?

Offline longball

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2019, 11:32:13 PM »
I’d choose a Ruger in 454 with Buffalo Bore Dangerous Game ammo before any caliber in a gun/manufacturer I didn’t trust. Neither the 5” Standard or the 2.5” Alaskan would be hard to pack around on a walkabout. 

https://www.ruger.com/products/superRedhawkAlaskan/specSheets/5301.html

https://www.ruger.com/products/superRedhawkStandard/specSheets/5517.html

https://www.buffalobore.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=564

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2019, 08:55:50 AM »
Here's some suggestions
hee-hee-hee
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2019, 09:10:19 AM »
When I was there in Yellowstone a few back. I had a ranger try and sell me bear spray.   I simply asked if he had tried it,  he said no but they have done plenty of testing.   I replied that they have done plenty of testing on air bags and they actually cause deaths in car accidents.  I’d take my chances on 18 rounds of 40 and all else fails stand in front of the wife so I get Ate first

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2019, 09:23:42 AM »
I’d aim toward the big bore lever action with the shortest overall set-up possible. Slung over your back correctly could be deployed quickly and far more accurate under duress.
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2019, 09:31:46 AM »
Agreed Mike but with a big pack and surrounded by tourists a pistol is likely more practical.

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2019, 09:49:54 AM »
Then there's the attacks where the pistol never cleared the holster.

Offline longball

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2019, 10:07:14 AM »
How are you planning on carrying it? Since you mentioned a big pack I’m assuming it has a hip belt?

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2019, 12:49:15 PM »
How are you planning on carrying it? Since you mentioned a big pack I’m assuming it has a hip belt?

I’d suggest custom front chest rig.....

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2019, 01:43:43 PM »

I’d suggest custom front chest rig.....
Combat gun is drop leg or if in confined spaces under armpit or on chest

Offline longball

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2019, 02:43:41 PM »
I haven’t spent much time in a drop leg but for me, I don’t think it’d be comfortable on a recreational hike. I’ve been thinking of getting one of the Hill People chest rigs for a while but keep putting it off. We haven’t done much hiking since the little one was born.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2019, 04:56:32 PM »
I haven’t spent much time in a drop leg but for me, I don’t think it’d be comfortable on a recreational hike. I’ve been thinking of getting one of the Hill People chest rigs for a while but keep putting it off. We haven’t done much hiking since the little one was born.

Drop legs work great. Can't say I've worn them "Hiking" in shorts, but overtop of 511 type pants they're out of the way and comfortable

Offline BobbyB

• "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2019, 09:38:34 PM »
but with a big pack and surrounded by tourists a pistol is likely more practical.

getting one of the Hill People chest rigs

Pair the following :
Hiking pack with Hill People Gear chest rig = perfection. Pistol is close at hand, concealed so no one will be the wiser.

Just some suggestions.
http://hillpeoplegear.com/Products/CategoryID/1/ProductID/5

http://hillpeoplegear.com/Products/CategoryID/1/ProductID/6

http://hillpeoplegear.com/Products/CategoryID/1/ProductID/2
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2019, 09:58:24 PM »

Would be cool if I could attach that pack to the front of my pack. It has molle webbing on the straps.

Otherwise I’ll probably go cross draw at the waist or owb strong side.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2019, 10:13:01 PM »
Charles, some food for thought. Recall I believe Ken mentioned people bear killed with guns still holstered. I read quite a few arguments against the waist carry being that if you do get attached and then pinned it is harder to draw your firearm. I’m unsure of the theory but it’s possibly something to consider.

Bobby, I like those. Average person wouldn’t realize you were packing.

Offline BobbyB

• "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2019, 10:18:50 PM »
Would be cool if I could attach that pack to the front of my pack. It has molle webbing on the straps.

You can attach it to the straps on your pack.

Charles, some food for thought. Recall I believe Ken mentioned people bear killed with guns still holstered. I read quite a few arguments against the waist carry being that if you do get attached and then pinned it is harder to draw your firearm. I’m unsure of the theory but it’s possibly something to consider.

Bobby, I like those. Average person wouldn’t realize you were packing.

Here's my take and this is just how I think. If you have it on your waist regardless if it's strong side or cross draw and you have a bear literally on top of you doing it's level best to ruin your life, you aren't going to be able to reach down by your waist without exposing something soft to the bear. However, if you have it up on your chest, you are more likely going to be able to get a hand on it with less movement and exposing soft stuff to the bear. Granted, I've never been attacked by a bear, or had one try to turn me into a meal, so take my reasoning with a grain of salt or completely ignore it and go with what your are comfortable with.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 10:23:48 PM by BobbyB »
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

Offline longball

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2019, 10:21:00 PM »
but with a big pack and surrounded by tourists a pistol is likely more practical.

getting one of the Hill People chest rigs

Pair the following :
Hiking pack with Hill People Gear chest rig = perfection. Pistol is close at hand, concealed so no one will be the wiser.

Just some suggestions.
http://hillpeoplegear.com/Products/CategoryID/1/ProductID/5

http://hillpeoplegear.com/Products/CategoryID/1/ProductID/6

http://hillpeoplegear.com/Products/CategoryID/1/ProductID/2

That’s part of the reason I don’t have one yet. I can’t make a decision on which bag I should buy. I get analysis paralysis on the regular.

Otherwise I’ll probably go cross draw at the waist or owb strong side.

I’ve got 4 or 5 high quality owb holsters and none of them are comfortable with a pack that has a hip belt.

Offline BobbyB

• "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2019, 10:29:38 PM »

That’s part of the reason I don’t have one yet. I can’t make a decision on which bag I should buy. I get analysis paralysis on the regular.

Well if you want I can help you out. What do you generally carry while hiking? Do you see many other hikers? The normal HPG chest pack would generally be a great option for most people. The bigger recon would be for people who carry a gun, spare mag(s), maybe some small binos or etc, and still won't look out of place for a family hike.

That response is not a personal experience, but one born from watching and reading reviews on them. I don't have analysis paralysis but more of a I generally review and breakdown my purchases over a long period of time to make sure it fits what I want it to do. However I'm probably going to order the recon version, as I also take stuff for Bear along on hikes so I need a little more space.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 07:51:16 AM by BobbyB »

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2019, 10:52:04 PM »

Maybe this is the way to
Go

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2019, 11:16:47 PM »
Ok, I’ll say it. Thinking you may have other reasons for wanting that other than bear protection....  :popcorn:

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2019, 11:24:16 PM »
Did you and bobby get into the jack a little hard....or was it the tokillyah?
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2019, 01:07:41 AM »
Heck, with the shorts you wear, getting attacked by a bear is highly unlikely. Or, the opposite, now that I think about it.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Perfect Excuse
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2019, 07:05:58 AM »
Bobby had to teach a class this morning.  I only had a couple, Nate.

Ken, you know you want some shorts like that.  I’d be happy to get you a pair.....
(Hint: they hide pizza stains well)

I do like the chest pack.  I’ll have to look into it.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 07:06:54 AM by TexasRedNeck »

Offline BobbyB

• "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2019, 07:53:46 AM »
Did you and bobby get into the jack a little hard....or was it the tokillyah?

I don't drink alcohol, except in very rare occasions. Which can be counted on 1 hand with some digits in reserve.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2019, 08:16:08 AM »
I gotta say

The way you people analyze things

Is something to behold!

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2019, 11:49:42 PM »
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 11:50:32 PM by stlaser »

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2019, 08:23:47 AM »
I told the wife I was bringing my little 22 pocket pistol next time.

She said, why would you bother bringing that? You know that won't stop a bear.

Nope, but when I shoot you in the knee, I'll be able to get away easier.....

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2019, 10:06:50 AM »

I'm throwin' the flag on that one

15 yards against you, other team, first down!

You shoot the hippie in the knee, not your wife!

Bonehead!

Knucklehead
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 10:07:43 AM by Flyin6 »

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2019, 10:16:51 AM »

was the couch comfortable?...….HAHAHAHAHA
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline wyorunner

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2019, 05:06:38 PM »

Lol, reminds me why I don’t care what I carry, I’m always the fastest on foot in my groups... pack on or not.... last time I had a 45lc

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2019, 05:19:25 PM »
A buddy of mine does predator protection for environmental scientists to oil companies.
He has a hand cannon. One that you’ve mentioned.
I’ll get the specs from him.
It’s a 454 or 460 six inch barrel and brake.

Scared the crap out of the line at a competition one year.
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2019, 08:01:49 PM »
That job sounds more exciting than the one that chose me. Unless it requires working in the white stuff, which I assume he does if you guys are friends.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2019, 08:45:33 AM »
Thanks Sam. Would be curious. I think the 460 or the 500 would do. I’m leaning towards the 500 and maybe load it with a 500-525 gn bullet and somewhat less than max load

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2019, 07:03:04 PM »
It is a 460 S&W from the performance center.
Would do job handily he says.

500 is another solid option.

These are hand cannons tho and not for the faint of heart.

https://www.smith-wesson.com/firearms/performance-center-model-460xvr-hi-viz-fiber-optic-front-sight
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 07:13:00 PM by Sammconn »
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal