WEAPONS > Other Weapons

Anti Drone Gun!

<< < (3/3)

Bob Smith:
Unless you have my permission before photographing my place, expect the thing to be shot down. I think Google earth is crossing the line with their camera work for all to see as well. Paranoid? nope just tired of all the infringements.

EL TATE:
Yeah, I got a little more than miffed when they showed my overhead, w/ trailer and vehicles, how the woods surrounds my place on 3 sides, places of ingress/egress etc.

JR:
Above 500 ft is considered free space. Sure Don can verify but helis are limited to 500ft and aircraft 1000ft unless landing/takeoff.

Just like looking into your yard as LEO or similar. What you can see freely is not private. If you have a 6ft fence I cannot us a ladder to look over, but I can look down like from a second floor. I don't see how a drone is any diff than using a ladder looking into your property.

I would consider a drone looking down on my property a violation on my civil and privacy rights.

Dawg25385:

--- Quote from: Bob/OlallaWa on March 28, 2016, 04:17:08 PM ---Unless you have my permission before photographing my place, expect the thing to be shot down. I think Google earth is crossing the line with their camera work for all to see as well. Paranoid? nope just tired of all the infringements.

--- End quote ---

Google Street View caught my ole man moving a sprinker in the the lawn in his skivvies! But that was just as much his fault as theirs, and just as much their loss as his!

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: JR on March 28, 2016, 04:54:31 PM ---Above 500 ft is considered free space. Sure Don can verify but helis are limited to 500ft and aircraft 1000ft unless landing/takeoff.

Just like looking into your yard as LEO or similar. What you can see freely is not private. If you have a 6ft fence I cannot us a ladder to look over, but I can look down like from a second floor. I don't see how a drone is any diff than using a ladder looking into your property.

I would consider a drone looking down on my property a violation on my civil and privacy rights.

--- End quote ---
On VR and IR military low level routes, high performance jets come down to 500 feet. Mil helos operate as low as 200 AGL. Normal is 300-500 AGL.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version