WEAPONS > Other Weapons

Tannerite

<< < (2/5) > >>

Bear9350:
If you can contain you can do some damage.  There are plenty of videos out there showing idiots out there using it unsafely and causing serious personal injury.

But for some good fun.  Shoot a pint propped up under a cheap plastic wheelbarrow and see how high you can get it to fly.  When it returns to the ground the wheelbarrow is unharmed and you can do it again.  Of course do this from a safe distance.

stlaser:
Trees are tricky, forget the tannerite use it for saplings. Use sarge and dig one side out (chainsaw roots with old blade if necessary). Cut tree so stump is around 8'-10' tall so top is off of base. Use bucket on sarge with leverage of stump to remove it.

For what it's worth I've watched plenty of guys use dynamite and fail on tree stumps. Boulders are a whole other animal.....

Flyin6:
Not just trees, but possibly pond work, removing some rocks, stuff like that.

The county attorney wanted to issue me a blasting license, perhaps that is the rout I should take if I get interested in all that. For the pond, I was thinking of doing the nitrogen and diesel mix that I've seen used in the marshes around the Chesapeake Bay.

I want to say a half dozen bags of fertilizer mixed right made a 50 foot in diameter hole something like fifteen feet deep. Concept was to create duck/geese habitat.

On my farm, I have this mud hole of a pond. Not the one I accidentally created, but a very old one. It is about 50 feet in diameter and probably only 2-3 feet deep and is choking and filling with cattails, and willows. I thought about pouring the mix in some container in the dead center and lighting it up! Might save several days of excavator work...and be fun to watch!!!!

JR:
Just get a license and do it right. Just buy as you need, don't store and that should remove many problems.

cudakidd53:
Here you go Don:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NxqTzBDNaCo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version