Hello Guest

Author Topic: Mongrel Horde  (Read 2228 times)

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Mongrel Horde
« on: March 11, 2016, 08:29:34 PM »
So the typical "disaffected" minority crowd shows up at a Trump rally and shuts it down and creates violence.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/11/trump-calls-off-chicago-rally-due-to-security-concerns.html
When will we get tired of these crumbsnatcher welfare rats acting illegally and violently?

I'd roll water cannons on the scene and start clearing them out.  If they want to protest they can assemble across the street peacefully.  Step off the curb and start problems, and you get the water cannon and paintball CS gas.

Enough is enough. Stop tolerating these thugs and allowing them to act out.  It only emboldens others when there are no consequences for their actions.

Either that, or at some point, it becomes a mob rule and the majority will strike back with overwhelming force while the neutered police force stands idly by.
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
Re: Mongrel Horde
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 08:59:01 PM »
And 8 years ago, I felt the same way about Obama, but nobody stopped his rallies, intimidated his supporters etc.  So when I see such vitriol on both sides, it reinforces my belief that he's the right choice!  Because ALL those on the dole, be it welfare or what they legislate and scheme to line their pockets with, they know that their fountain of carefree sustenance may very well dry up under his leadership!
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline husker77c

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 10:18:30 PM »
This is only the beginning I'm afraid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline fenriswolf039

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2016, 10:37:57 AM »
I think we all need some sensitivity training here...

Just think of all the mongrels who will be offended because we've associated them with these jobless rejects who contribute nothing to society as a whole.  We must consider the feelings of those who have mixed backgrounds, and not lump them all together with those who have no background, no backbone, and no sense of civic duty, honor, fear of God, love for Jesus, or any other redeeming qualities!

So please... let's all try to be more caring.

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2016, 06:26:01 PM »
#scratchinghead
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2016, 06:37:16 PM »
I think we all care and we all like to help those who need it.

However it should not be a way of life nor owed to anyone just because they breath. We are a caring and the most generous nation in the world, but sooner or later you run out of $$$ and patience.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2016, 06:47:49 PM »
I think we all need some sensitivity training here...

Just think of all the mongrels who will be offended because we've associated them with these jobless rejects who contribute nothing to society as a whole.  We must consider the feelings of those who have mixed backgrounds, and not lump them all together with those who have no background, no backbone, and no sense of civic duty, honor, fear of God, love for Jesus, or any other redeeming qualities!

So please... let's all try to be more caring.

I'm sensing the same dark humor that some of us are known for.
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline fenriswolf039

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2016, 07:22:12 AM »
Bingo!

OldKooT

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2016, 04:24:58 PM »

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2016, 09:03:14 PM »
sounds unbiased
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

OldKooT

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2016, 09:22:57 PM »
I guess what I got out of it was that the Mongrels are as usual, organized and put into action by the products of our "higher education" and in many cases, are themselves manipulated by the professors that coach them.

I feel one of the largest disservices we as people have allowed to happen in this country is the concept of "higher education" and those who teach it being allowed to manipulate society as they have/are doing.

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2016, 12:07:32 PM »
I guess what I got out of it was that the Mongrels are as usual, organized and put into action by the products of our "higher education" and in many cases, are themselves manipulated by the professors that coach them.

I feel one of the largest disservices we as people have allowed to happen in this country is the concept of "higher education" and those who teach it being allowed to manipulate society as they have/are doing.

NEWS FLASH - it ain't just Higher Ed, Public Ed is awash with Liberals run by emotion and no concept of the cause and effect.......except be(CAUSE it EFFECTS ME) and you can't hurt somebody's feelings!
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2016, 01:39:04 PM »
That is true with so many Laws now too. There does not need to be an actual threat or harm done. Just the way the victim "feels" can put you away.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline fenriswolf039

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2016, 02:18:53 PM »
Trying to figure out when exactly it was decided that college is for everybody.

Many of our Greatest Generation were done with school by 8th or 9th grade, went to work at a trade, and took night school classes to hone their skills.

My grandfather and father never made it past 9th grade in public school, but their knowledge would be considered an advanced degree by today's standards.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal