Hello Guest

Author Topic: The Emporer Has No Clothes  (Read 643 times)

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The Emporer Has No Clothes
« on: April 21, 2016, 07:34:42 AM »
This moron can't even keep a good relationship with his own people....whom he bowed to in his first term..

So it looks like we are about to find suspicions are true and Saudi's are not our friends....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3549402/Fresh-evidence-links-Saudi-government-9-11-Flight-certificate-bomber-embassy-envelope-buried-underground.html
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: The Emporer Has No Clothes
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 10:56:53 AM »
I have no idea what Obama's end game is, I wish I thought there was one that in any way could be tied to America's best interest. He cant be gone fast enough. I wish we had a POTUS who would make things like this all open and clear to the American public and then do what is right to rid ourselves of the handcuffs of foreign oil. Romney had it right- he proposed opening ANWR and drilling and pumping it dry. But simultaneously pouring profits into research into every aspect of alternative energies to find a true solution to the oil problem. Not some BS tied to "climate change" where the govco rewards bundlers and $ raisers for the Dem party, but a true solution. Its disgusting. 

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal