Hello Guest

Author Topic: I went to the "Wilderness"  (Read 506 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I went to the "Wilderness"
« on: February 28, 2017, 09:00:08 AM »
I learned something the past few days and I need to share it.

We have authority to heal our bodies, to pray away spirits, demons, and all powers of the principalities! Did you know that?

I'm not kidding. We have been all asking God to heal us, to fix things for us, and so forth. It became scriptually apparent to me this weekend that when Christ was raised from the dead and restored to the right side of the father...When that happened several things happened to and for us.

THis is important...

First the veil was torn, signalling we no longer had to have a priest pray for us, and that direct access to the throne of God himself was given to we men of earth. (Women too, and just as much, just using "Men" as generic for "Human")

Secondly, we were left behind on earth in human form. Jesus became the head and we the church or body. Now this point is important to understand because the two do not operate independently. The head commands the arms, fingers legs, mouth and so forth. The hands, do things, the feet take us places, and the mouth speaks an audible language. THis is important to realize because when you make the connection, you will realize that we actually do the work, not him!

US, not him! He gave us the power, and he gave it to all believers. We can call on the authority that God has given us through Jesus Christ to heal our bodies. We can call on that authority over our families to ward off the spirit of pride or of disobiedience in a child or a spouse! We can! And Jesus expects us to use this power.

Finally, when Jesus ascended to the right side of the father, according to scripture, in a manner so did we believers. We pray for or claim the authority of Christ over something in our dominion and God answers that request.

"MATTHEW 18:19; MATTHEW 21:22; MARK 11:24; JOHN 14:13; JOHN 15:7; JOHN 15:16; JOHN 16:23-24; JAMES 1:5-6; JAMES 1:17; 1 JOHN 3:22; 1 JOHN 5:14-15

19 Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.
22 And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.”
24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
13 whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
7 If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.
16 You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you

I went to my wilderness. I went down to my farm to just talk to God for a couple days. I stayed in prayer, I read the bible, and I read an amazing book about the believers authority. You have to read this book. And the devil will do absolutely everything to keep you from doing so, I can promise you that. Because if all you believers really get the contents of that book, you will all place the devil and all his curses and spirits under your foot, where then belong, praise Jesus!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: I went to the "Wilderness"
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 11:13:40 AM »
Amen
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal