Hello Guest

Author Topic: A clear signal to us  (Read 1119 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
A clear signal to us
« on: June 27, 2015, 12:00:17 PM »
By us, I am refereeing to people of faith. People who know a living God and the Christ as a personal friend and savior.

What happened in the US Supreme court showed me in almost every way, that they are not supreme, that they do not honor the one supreme being, God, from which law flows. THey are political and have dismissed the constitution, and the will of 97% of the people of this nation and natural law.

Part of the very definition of life is procreation. If a thing like a rock for example cannot through a process of creation produce another rock, it is not life. We know it as a mineral. A man and a woman clearly were created by God. First man, than a companion and a helper for man, a woman. Together they had equal parts in the creation of other men and women. They are life, they can create life, and through their love they celebrate life.

Two humans of the same sex cannot create life, so they cannot be life. The opposite of life is death. And indeed the union of two men or two women equals death through sin. A sin so abominable that God sacked and utterly destroyed the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah  two cities given over to homosexuality!

What has homosexuality given this nation? One thing that readily comes to mind is AIDS!

No life can come out of the union of two like-sex partners and God's law is set amuck if we recognize a same sex union as legitimate. Confusion sets in and only by a bending of the natural law can such a union be made to be anything but unnatural. It is in our heart, in our soul to distain homosexuality. The sin, not the person. A person can be saved, but the sin is the evil. The act of homosexuality is a sin. No matter what any court or simple majority says, natural law cannot be trumped. We, who know God and the holy spirit just feel homosexuality is wrong. We read as much in the word of God.

That is the spirit of God speaking to us from inside us where he lives. He is our moral compass. Haters of God have no such moral compass. In times past they had the law, and in the modern context, America is a land of laws. So if one can control the makers and the enforcers of the law, they can bend the truth much the same as gravity can bend light. But it is not natural, the truth is always the same, just as God is always the same.

What just happened in the nations highest court is an abomination. It runs counter to the will of the people. It will set the groundwork for the restriction of our beliefs. What will happen when your pastor refuses to marry two women? What will happen when someone refuses to rent a reception hall to host the reception from the marriage of two men? What will happen when an enraged father acts when a homosexual, now super protected by the law, makes a "Pass" at his son? Think about it

Dark times are coming. God will judge this, will judge this nation. We must not allow this evil to persist in the sphere of our lives. We must band together to resist this incredible overreach by 5 liberals who seek to control yours and my lives. This decision is a really bad move. If this doesn't cause or start some sort of civil insurrection, I will be amazed. And those of you who are elected, appointed, or hired to enforce the law, how will you act? Will you give in and serve this evil? Or will you stand with God?

Now more than ever is the time for God's people to "Man-up!" To hell with this meek, Baptist, bench warming, I don't want to offend anyone, I'm a little uncomfortable about talking about Jesus mindset. To hell with all that, and probably, literally, to Hell with those people who think like that...because if they are saved they need to really ponder and pray over that, when they can't find the courage to stand for Christ.

This court decision is wrong and does in no way represent my beliefs.

I'm standing for Jesus, period!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 12:07:56 PM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Atkinsmatt

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: A clear signal to us
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 08:33:31 AM »
Thanks Don. 

Joshua 24:14-15 English Standard Version (ESV)

Choose Whom You Will Serve

14 “Now therefore fear the Lord and serve him in sincerity and in faithfulness. Put away the gods that your fathers served beyond the River and in Egypt, and serve the Lord. 15 And if it is evil in your eyes to serve the Lord, choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served in the region beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.”
Matt
16 GMC Denali 2500 HD

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 09:42:05 AM »
But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 11:32:11 AM »
But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord!!
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline rasimmo

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2015, 01:35:19 PM »
There's a sign hanging in my foyer that says that and a few other things. Everybody that walks in sees it.

But as for me and my house, we will serve The Lord
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 01:37:29 PM by rasimmo »

Offline HuskerTrev

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2015, 08:17:13 PM »
My parents have that same sign in their home and I have it in mine. I want my children to have salvation as mine want me to have.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty.
Thomas Jefferson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal