Hello Guest

Author Topic: Thoughts on selling a new truck.  (Read 7189 times)

Offline longball

• Registered
    • View Profile
Thoughts on selling a new truck.
« on: February 01, 2017, 03:20:14 PM »
If I could I would like to ramble on about my truck situation and get some input from the members here.

Since early 2010 I have owned a 2004 extended cab Duramax. Its a good truck and has been paid off for a few years but I've been looking for a newer 4 door diesel for some time now. Even though I've been looking for another diesel, earlier this month I ran across a deal on a new Ram Rebel that I couldn't pass up. 13 days after I bought it I found out some new expenses will be headed our way soon (a good kind of expenses). We are very blessed that we can keep the truck and still be fine with the new expenses but... I don't want to. Excluding our house, we have been debt free for a few years now and I really enjoyed that freedom.

The new truck, although nice, is not what I have been looking for and, not what I really need (actual need vs perceived need is a topic for another day). Pulling my small 10' trailer with a Polaris Ranger on it my last trip averaged 9.8mpg. Although that should improve as it gets broken in it still won't be anywhere near the mileage I get with my Duramax. Where I currently sit is: I am slightly disappointed in and making payments on a new, 4 door, 1/2 ton gas truck with 1,450 miles on it that gets 10mpg pulling my Polaris. Because of the fuel mileage and it being so nice, I kept my 2004 diesel and have been driving it most everywhere. Because of an error on Chrysler's part, I should be able to sell the new Ram and break even, maybe even a little ahead. If I had a newer diesel I would feel comfortable selling my 2004 which would also help offset the cost of that truck. Does that make sense to anyone other than me or am I losing my mind?

Because we all like pictures
https://i.imgur.com/0TERzXY.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ecicz8k.jpg

http://imgur.com/7DjcecV

I also have this truck. It is the first vehicle I ever owned so it isn't going anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 07:55:41 PM by longball »

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Thoughts on selling a new truck.
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 05:02:28 PM »
Makes sense to me.  :cool:
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2017, 05:28:07 PM »
I get it & that mileage is ridiculous......
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2017, 07:01:08 PM »
If you want a new truck. Cool. Might think about just putting a little money in the 2004. Nothing wrong with that truck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2017, 09:46:30 PM »
He has some "good expenses" which I will take as a little one in a car seat, four door is a almost must.   Have you looked for maybe just a newer pickup than the max that has four doors?

Offline longball

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2017, 11:41:43 PM »
TRN: If the 2004 had 4 full doors I would definitely just keep it. All it needs is a taillight, the headliner repaired, and some rust removal/rock slider gizmos. An extended cab just doesn't meet my needs anymore.
Dave: that is what I was looking for before the Rebel. Mainly a 2007-2010 Duramax or newer Dodge 2500 with Cummins. I find myself constantly trying to get further off of the beaten path so the solid front axle has some appeal.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 11:44:29 PM by longball »

Offline Bigdave_185

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2017, 12:18:45 AM »
Find ya a good deal on what ever flavor you like.  You know how much of a bad investment a brand new truck can be, you loose so much off the value just driving it off the lot.   Low miles, some aftermarket goodies for free and you can be debt free in a lot less time than paying big payments on a new truck

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2017, 12:19:00 AM »
He has some "good expenses" which I will take as a little one in a car seat, four door is a almost must.   Have you looked for maybe just a newer pickup than the max that has four doors?

First thing that came to my mind also. Congrads  :beercheers:

9.8 mpg, were you backing up?

You should be able to find a pre 10 duramax for a good price with low miles.  I understand the appeal of a solid front, but unless you are really hard core you should be fine. Plus as a DD it will ride better.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Bigdave_185

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2017, 10:39:21 AM »
Well did you put a for sale sign in it?

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2017, 03:55:58 PM »
I know the mileage stinks but how often do you tow the Polaris? I would look at it this way: If you drive 10,000 miles a year w/o towing and get 15 mpg that's 666 gallons. Then if you tow the Polaris 1,000 miles a year at 9.8 mpg that's 102 gallons. Combined that is 11,000 miles for 768 gallons which is a 14.3 avg mpg. Now I get that the diesels get a lot better mileage but you also have to take into account the cost difference in gas v. diesel. In calcs I've done before I figure it takes about 100,000 miles for a diesel to be "ahead" of a gasser in mileage and offset fuel differential costs. But that may be different where you live. Then you look at how long that will take based on your mileage driven per year. If you commute 100 miles RT each day payback is a lot faster than someone who drives 10,000 miles per year.

I'm a geek on math and you may just say scr*w it....I want the diesel....and I totally get that. It sounds like you can get out of the gasser without taking it in the shorts which is pretty rare for a newer vehicle so sounds like you have some flexibility. Good luck! 

Offline longball

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2017, 04:19:33 PM »
Yes I did put it up for sale. It's listed locally on Craigslist. Maybe the fact that it's one of the limited edition Mopar packages will help. Ram still has some big rebates on leftover 16 trucks so it may be a while before it gets gone.
Deer season here last from the Saturday before thanksgiving to February 10th. That's something like 89 days. I work 24 on and 48 off so that's roughly 60 days I have available to hunt. Add the days I took off work this season that gets me to 65, of which I've probably hunted 55, with 5 coming in Tuscaloosa county. It is 12 miles one way from my house to the lease. 24x50=600miles. 5 trips to Tuscaloosa at 180 miles each way is 1,800 miles. So, 2,400 miles for hunting plus whatever amount I take my zero turn to mow the station (I have no idea) and two trips per year taking my tractor to plow my in laws' garden. All that equals to I still want a newer diesel. Haha. Mr. Wilbur, please keep your logic and mathematical calculations away from my justification for a newer Duramax. ;-)

« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 04:22:08 PM by longball »

Offline Bigdave_185

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2017, 04:35:56 PM »
lol I don't own a trailer anymore yet I have a duramax, in case I need to borrow a big trailer to move heavy things lol

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2017, 04:58:49 PM »
All that equals to I still want a newer diesel. Haha. Mr. Wilbur, please keep your logic and mathematical calculations away from my justification for a newer Duramax. ;-)

I 100% TOTALLY GET THAT!  :grin: No worries at all! Just figured I would throw it out there.  :wink: Good luck with the new one when ya find it!

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2017, 12:04:44 PM »
And you have a great excuse to get another trailer.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2017, 04:32:07 PM »
james, since you are close to Tuscaloosa, can you tell me anything about Shirley Fabrication?   

are these folks really the real deal or .................?
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline longball

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2017, 10:05:40 PM »
Unfortunately I cannot. That is actually the first time I have heard of them. What do they specialize in?

Edit: I looked them up and saw their bumpers. I like the looks of them but couldn't find pricing anywhere.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 12:58:24 PM by longball »

Offline longball

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2017, 12:04:28 AM »
Now that the Ram is sold I'm looking hard and heavy for a newer four door. I put 4,811 miles on the Ram and lost right at $1,230 including taxes/tag. Not nearly as bad as it could have been.

Dad and I drove to Atlanta last weekend to look at an 06 LLY but it turned out to be in worse shape than I thought. Steering and suspension were in need of a complete overhaul, it had a malfunctioning turbo sensor, and based on those problems, the owner wasn't willing to negotiate enough to suit me. Well kept Duramax trucks around here bring mucho dinero so I'm looking at some other options. Mainly a couple different 09 Dodge trucks with the 6.7l Cummins/auto. Anyone know of anything I should be on the lookout for if I go look at these trucks?

Offline Bigdave_185

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2017, 12:48:21 AM »
The horn emblem on the front always seems to be the issue I have seen on them lol dodge people

Offline longball

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2017, 05:52:15 PM »
Drove a Rocky Ridge edition Sierra 1500 today. I have mixed feeling about it. On one hand I know it's nothing special, just a 6" lift and 35s. On the other hand, it has fewer miles that other trucks I've been looking at and a lifetime power train warranty. Anybody know anything about these trucks?

https://i.imgur.com/99akDwU.jpg

http://www.bentleygmc.com/VehicleDetails/used-2013-GMC-Sierra_1500-SLE-Huntsville-AL/3026922183

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2017, 07:41:55 PM »
Unless it's equipped as it came from the factory or factory approved as it sits, your lifetime warranty is possibly void.
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline longball

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2017, 09:50:30 PM »
That is a dealer configured truck and a GM offered warranty. Rocky Ridge edition trucks are somewhat common here in the southeast. I tried to call today to get a build list on that truck but couldn't reach anyone. I'll try again tomorrow.

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2017, 11:25:30 AM »
If the notes listed on the spec sheet are correct, you're going to want to re-gear for the tire size or expect transmission issues down the road.
Transmission, 4-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode (On Crew Cab models, requires (L20) Vortec 4.8L V8 SFI Flex-Fuel engine. Not available on T*10953 models.)
■ Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Refer to Engine/Axle chart for availability.)

Do you have any idea what the RPM's were like at HWY speeds when you test drove? These trucks are factory equipped, and yeah they have the warranty with them, but they NEVER re-gear them appropriately for the tire size change. should be at a minimum 4.11. Factory tires with factory gears runs 1635rpm at 60 in OD.

GM 4L80/4L80E 2.48 1.48 1.00 0.75 in OD. R&P at 60mph w/ this config you'd be around 1475,  4.11 would put you at 1775rpm. Not trying to rain on your parade, but you'd be hard pressed to actually achieve 21 mpg w/ those gears.
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline longball

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2017, 07:22:33 AM »
If the notes listed on the spec sheet are correct, you're going to want to re-gear for the tire size or expect transmission issues down the road.
Transmission, 4-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode (On Crew Cab models, requires (L20) Vortec 4.8L V8 SFI Flex-Fuel engine. Not available on T*10953 models.)

Do you have any idea what the RPM's were like at HWY speeds when you test drove? These trucks are factory equipped, and yeah they have the warranty with them, but they NEVER re-gear them appropriately for the tire size change. should be at a minimum 4.11. Factory tires with factory gears runs 1635rpm at 60 in OD.

GM 4L80/4L80E 2.48 1.48 1.00 0.75 in OD. R&P at 60mph w/ this config you'd be around 1475,  4.11 would put you at 1775rpm. Not trying to rain on your parade, but you'd be hard pressed to actually achieve 21 mpg w/ those gears.
Best I remember it was around 1,500. Whatever it was it was low.

I often get caught eyeballing lifted trucks and big tires but that isn't practical with a little one due right away. Something like this would be a little more practical.

http://www.bentleygmc.com/VehicleDetails/used-2011-Ford-F_150--Huntsville-AL/3053998043

« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 07:27:03 AM by longball »

Offline Bear9350

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2017, 07:57:56 AM »
My wife had a heck of a time getting my daughter/ carrier into the back of my basically stock height 3/4 Chev.  My wife is only about 5'-6" tall though.

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2017, 10:53:37 AM »

Best I remember it was around 1,500. Whatever it was it was low.

I often get caught eyeballing lifted trucks and big tires but that isn't practical with a little one due right away. Something like this would be a little more practical.

http://www.bentleygmc.com/VehicleDetails/used-2011-Ford-F_150--Huntsville-AL/3053998043

I'm not a Ford guy in general but that's a good looking truck. much more practical.
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2017, 12:45:10 PM »
Careful if that's the 5'5" bed, I believe several years in there had bed hop. As your running down the interstate the suspension & super light bed allow it to feel like back of truck is bobbing up and down

Offline longball

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2017, 12:51:15 PM »
Careful if that's the 5'5" bed, I believe several years in there had bed hop. As your running down the interstate the suspension & super light bed allow it to feel like back of truck is bobbing up and down
Interesting, I'll make sure to it be on the lookout for that. Any idea how much weight it takes to stop that? My toolbox and it's contents probably weigh 250lbs.

Offline mjmbrown

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2017, 01:42:27 PM »
Not sure how AL is with Canadian imports but watch out for those rust buckets...SORRY eh!  (is AL in the rust belt?) being in the car business I can tell you to be cautious of the 5.4L V8 from ford. even the 5.0 has some issues as you will see in the near future ford is removing it completely from their lineup. most everything with be 6cyl turbo gas or diesel going forward. The dreaded 'cam phaser' noise makes the gas ford v8 sound like a Kubota diesel. and its been seen in vehicles with as little as 15k miles. usually $2500 to repair assuming you're not getting hosed on labor. If I can be of any assistance in helping with Vehicle history reports (carfax) or sending you book sheets on a vehicle you're interested in, just ask. 

Offline longball

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2017, 02:06:29 PM »
Not sure how AL is with Canadian imports but watch out for those rust buckets...SORRY eh!  (is AL in the rust belt?) being in the car business I can tell you to be cautious of the 5.4L V8 from ford. even the 5.0 has some issues as you will see in the near future ford is removing it completely from their lineup. most everything with be 6cyl turbo gas or diesel going forward. The dreaded 'cam phaser' noise makes the gas ford v8 sound like a Kubota diesel. and its been seen in vehicles with as little as 15k miles. usually $2500 to repair assuming you're not getting hosed on labor. If I can be of any assistance in helping with Vehicle history reports (carfax) or sending you book sheets on a vehicle you're interested in, just ask.
Thanks for the info. This one is the 5.0 engine with 71k miles. I have been, and will continue to steer clear of anything with the 5.4. According to the auto check report the dealer provided, this truck is a one owner and has lived in Alabama its whole life so no salt.

Offline Atkinsmatt

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2017, 02:30:25 PM »
I had a 11 model ford with the 6 cyl for work.  Same cab and bed.  Great mileage but would barely get out of its own way.  I had 184xxx on it when I totaled it a couple weeks ago.  I am not a ford man, but it was the bosses so I ran the daylights out of it.  I never had any issue with the bed hop on it and mostly only had a cooler in the back. Rarely loaded or towing anything, thank goodness.
Matt
16 GMC Denali 2500 HD

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2017, 04:21:18 PM »
Interesting, I'll make sure to it be on the lookout for that. Any idea how much weight it takes to stop that? My toolbox and it's contents probably weigh 250lbs.

My welders truck used to do it, he had small lift on it and I think the heavier rear springs amplified it. Not sure on how much weight it would take to make it go away.

Offline longball

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2017, 02:58:17 PM »
I bought the F-150. It has the 5.0 with Ford's maximum trailering package. 3.73 gears, electronic rear locker, off road package, 36 gallon fuel tank and a bunch of other fancy stuff on the inside. As much as I have enjoyed my diesel it's just not practical anymore. Especially with the injectors being so much trouble.

I drove the f-150 down a fairly rough road today and didn't notice anything I would've called bed hop. The motor also doesn't have any strange sound, shake, shimmy or vibration.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 11:01:50 PM by longball »

Offline cruizng

• Registered
  • Happy to be here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2017, 02:39:31 PM »
Congrats Longball. I think my Duramax is overkill also. It hasn't towed anything other than a lawn mower in the last 70k miles.

The F150 probably isn't the top seller for years for no reason.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mike
Sold the DMax in MN and am currently vehicle less.

Offline longball

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2017, 03:18:01 PM »
Thank you sir. I've never owned a Ford so this is uncharted territory for me. As I was telling my dad I bought a Ford I started thinking this must be what if feels like for people coming out of the closet. As far as I know I'm still in his will.

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2017, 03:23:12 PM »
As I was telling my dad I bought a Ford I started thinking this must be what if feels like for people coming out of the closet.

Thank goodness I didn't have a mouthful of coffee.
My duramax is generally overkill the past few years.
Yes towed camper and few big loads around...
However, comma, I'll take the bit of extra maintenance for the peace of mind it just goes and goes.
And from what I've been hearing only a little worse mileage than some trucks, a fair bit on very few, and far better it turns out than my buddies Accadia he just got rid of.

And where I live half tons don't make 150k, let alone 250 and still number one.
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline longball

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2017, 03:54:16 PM »
As I was telling my dad I bought a Ford I started thinking this must be what if feels like for people coming out of the closet.

Thank goodness I didn't have a mouthful of coffee.
My duramax is generally overkill the past few years.
Yes towed camper and few big loads around...
However, comma, I'll take the bit of extra maintenance for the peace of mind it just goes and goes.
And from what I've been hearing only a little worse mileage than some trucks, a fair bit on very few, and far better it turns out than my buddies Accadia he just got rid of.

And where I live half tons don't make 150k, let alone 250 and still number one.
In your region a diesel makes a lot more sense. Unfortunately, I have to drive 25 minutes just to find a road not covered in asphalt. If my LB7 had four doors I would just replace the injectors and carry on, but it doesn't, so I had to figure something else out.

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2017, 04:27:19 PM »
Totally get it.
Missed that you only had the extended cab, and heck, a new page has been turned in your vehicle ownership.
And then there's the LB7 injector history...
In any case congrats. Looking forward to some reviews.
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline Bigdave_185

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2017, 10:47:21 PM »
Thank you sir. I've never owned a Ford so this is uncharted territory for me. As I was telling my dad I bought a Ford I started thinking this must be what if feels like for people coming out of the closet. As far as I know I'm still in his will.

Stick with the Don't ask don't tell policy will ya.  Good luck in the ford. 

A good buddy of mine just sold his 08 GMC and bought a 06 Cummins to pull his boat. He had one trip for three hours got home and said he will never make that mistake and will be looking for a buyer in the spring

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2017, 06:26:57 AM »
Congrats on the purchase. Gassers certainly have better manners. My original reason for a diesel was about availability of fuel in an emergency. Fuel storage for gas is a bit more tricky.

I owned a F150 back in 1995. Twin I Beam stunk. The new ones seem much better. I'm still a GM guy just for the IFS and the crappy city streets.

Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline longball

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2017, 06:54:09 AM »
Availability of fuel is my biggest worry about not having a diesel. The pipeline that was shut down a few days ago is a prime example of why storing extra diesel is a huge benefit. My Duramax won't be going anywhere until it is back up and running.

I've been eyeing a first gen Cummins for a while now. Every day I drive past it I look for a For Sale sign in the window. I'm not sure of the year but it's a grey, single cab automatic. I'd be perfectly happy having something like that for emergencies. My biggest fear about something like that though is that I'll buy it, put some money into it, and then it'll just sit in the garage and never run again.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2017, 09:03:15 AM »
I'm on my first 1/2 ton, which felt really weird buying. I've owned plenty of Fords so probably didn't have the full shock you did. Congrats on the new truck.

Offline Bear9350

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2017, 10:25:08 AM »
I traded ext cab 2500 Silverado for a crew F150 6 months ago for the same reason.  Needed a crew cab.  It was a 2013 with the 5.0.  I traded that in for a Silverado 1500 a few weeks ago. I hated just about everything about that Ford.  Hopefully your experience is better. 

Offline longball

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2017, 11:08:44 AM »
Through the first 50 miles I like the Ford ok. I wish it had Nav and the Sony sound system, and the backup camera blinks on and off sometimes. As expected, it feels like a complete dog but I knew that going into it. Im sure I'll find things I don't like as time progresses, but I'll also find more that I do like.

Offline Bigdave_185

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2017, 11:41:39 AM »
I really like the lighter color interiors these days.   As long as my kid carrier has that dark dark color

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2017, 03:54:04 PM »
Nice looking truck

Offline Bigdave_185

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2017, 12:11:15 AM »
Well whTs he thoughts.  I sat in a platinum f-350 for a bit this past week.  Man was it fancy!

Offline longball

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2017, 07:29:50 AM »
For or a half ton gasser I like it but I do miss driving my Duramax. The platinum trucks are really nice!

Offline longball

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2017, 01:10:15 PM »
And just like that, a month after buying another gasser I stumble across this gem. This truck belongs to my brother in law’s uncle. Garage kept and barely used 2007 LMM with 41,000 miles on it.

Offline Bigdave_185

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2017, 05:01:24 PM »
And how much is he asking for the garage queen?  2007 has the LBZ not the Lmm right? My 07 is the classic style but I was under the impression you could get the late model 07 new body with the LBZ also
Guessing $34k

Offline longball

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2017, 05:15:39 PM »
This one would be the 2007.5. As far as I know all of the new body styles are LMM trucks. I could be wrong though. $32,500

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal