Hello Guest

Author Topic: 1991/1985 Suburban 2500 build and flip, again!  (Read 120312 times)

Offline JR

• View Profile
Re: 1991 Suburban 2500 build and 6BT
« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2014, 04:21:14 PM »
As I upgrade and lift I will clean her up, seal the underside and re-enforce many parts/areas. I am almost done with the "fluid change" and the only hitch is the tranny service since you have to remove the cross member to access the rear bolts. Then a little grease and she will be a driver.

First things first is I am getting it into a daily driver mode. This will cut down on the Dmax miles (well over 100 now) and give me a better feel for further upgrades and needs. Looks nice with the inside cleaned up but it needs a console so I can set down my coffee and hide some toys.

Ok, so lets start working on this lift. Options for the rear are a 2 inch and 4 inch shackle flip and then get springs to get the 6 inch total.

I have been looking at these;

One is 2 inch, the other is 4 inch. I think both will need a little re-enforcement.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2014, 09:14:38 PM »
What do you guys think of the Badland winches (HF)? The 11k is on sale right now for $299 and I have a coupon and a gift card!!!!!! I would add synthetic line also.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2014, 09:56:24 PM »
I have one, the 12 k one. Have yet to use it, but I've on DF there is a thread about them.
I'll go see if I can find it, but the short answer is they seem to work good.
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2014, 10:04:44 PM »
I have one, the 12 k one. Have yet to use it, but I've on DF there is a thread about them.
I'll go see if I can find it, but the short answer is they seem to work good.

They have a good review from off road and it is the 12k,,,,,,,,,,,

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sammconn

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2014, 10:08:45 PM »
I'm on my phone and having trouble copying the link...
Thread started by 'brokesmoke' and is called 'harbor freight badlands 12k winch install/review.

Made me feel a lot better about going the cheap route or the non name brand route.
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2014, 10:20:54 PM »
So, while doing the fluid change I had to pry the penzoil filter off. It looked pretty bad on the outside and the oil was black as expected. I put a generic back on since I didn't want to shock the system (and I had it on hand) You can put a 2 quart filter on these like used on HD trucks.

Checking the tranny the oil looked pretty good. Very little black on the dipstick when checked on a white towel. As I said above I have to remove the cross-member to get the pan bolts off. Back 2 bolts cannot be accessed otherwise.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2014, 07:37:46 AM »
Ah...The fluid change has begun!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline KensAuto

• My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2014, 09:34:15 AM »
So, while doing the fluid change I had to pry the penzoil filter off. It looked pretty bad on the outside and the oil was black as expected. I put a generic back on since I didn't want to shock the system (and I had it on hand) You can put a 2 quart filter on these like used on HD trucks.

Checking the tranny the oil looked pretty good. Very little black on the dipstick when checked on a white towel. As I said above I have to remove the cross-member to get the pan bolts off. Back 2 bolts cannot be accessed otherwise.

JR, just take the trans mount stud nut off and raise the trans with a jack and a block of wood.....then cram a 2x4 or similar between it and the crossmember to prop it up while you do what you do.
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2014, 09:41:37 AM »
As I upgrade and lift I will clean her up, seal the underside and re-enforce many parts/areas. I am almost done with the "fluid change" and the only hitch is the tranny service since you have to remove the cross member to access the rear bolts. Then a little grease and she will be a driver.

First things first is I am getting it into a daily driver mode. This will cut down on the Dmax miles (well over 100 now) and give me a better feel for further upgrades and needs. Looks nice with the inside cleaned up but it needs a console so I can set down my coffee and hide some toys.

Ok, so lets start working on this lift. Options for the rear are a 2 inch and 4 inch shackle flip and then get springs to get the 6 inch total.

I have been looking at these;

One is 2 inch, the other is 4 inch. I think both will need a little re-enforcement.
JR, looking at that shackle flip bracket, I believe I would drill another frame mount hole in the middle between the two existing ones and get 6 bolts handling all that leverage instead of 4

Reason is the force it both prying outward (Stretch, and shear, which probably puts those bolts at their greatest disadvantage. You could get 50% more holding force (And backup) by adding the two more...

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2014, 01:27:48 PM »
Lifting the trans would actually make it tougher from what I can see. The mount/member covers about 1/2 the bolt now and that would just tweak it farther up with giving less access.
I will post a couple pics, but removing the member is just 6 bolts including the trans mount.

On the shackle flip I had already planned to gusset the center of it. I see many have plate under the frame too. I have to look but I think the stock mount has a plate there too.

While doing a little research I found this writeup on winches; http://www.fourwheeler.com/how-to/129-1107-massive-multi-winch-shootout/

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2014, 02:37:59 PM »

Offline KensAuto

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2014, 02:44:12 PM »
It's not tough with a 13mm swivel socket. :)

...I'm not reading that link....nope....not going to.....I'm about ready to bolt mine on!

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2014, 03:10:42 PM »
The harbor freight 12K winch was voted "The best deal in winching"

No one said it had to work!

I think it just had to be packaged well, look good, and cost very little...

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2014, 04:05:33 PM »
Well, I have a couple HF winches and they work fine. In fact I used one for building may garage and lifted a 25ft versa lam above the 2nd floor.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sammconn

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2014, 04:06:45 PM »
Ken and Big D, I'm with you guys and have one in my possession. I don't care about what they did with the 9k class.......we have 12k ones.  :o
If that helps. But I know the guys talking about them on DF are quite happy with them.
Sam

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2014, 12:39:10 AM »
So as I said, the cross-member is coming off. The 1st picture shows why. You cannot access those rear bolts with the CM in place or the tranny mount!!

Really just 4 bolts (well 6 with the tranny mount) and 5 minutes of work. Took longer to run the hose and get the tools.

Plus these pan bolts are necked down 8mm bolts with 10mm heads, the front 4 are 13mm and easy to get too. Two rounded while trying to get them off and had to use a craftsman stripped bolt remover for those.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 28, 2014, 12:44:49 AM »
Yeah, I didn't use an impact socket but they were not tight at all. At least this rig has a real skid plate!

So off she came but still not exposing the last 2 bolts. So he mount came off to.

Now you can see all the bolts as you should and you know it is almost always a mess getting those pans off.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2014, 11:04:38 PM »
Ok, so here I am chugging away on the change. 4 of the pan bolts were frozen and the handy little craftsman tool did its job great.

Pulling the pan the fluid looked really good and the filter did not match what I had. Well a quick search showed that I had a 4L80 trans vs the 700R4. And along with the clean fluid I noticed the gasket was metal with a rubber lip. along with having the 4L80 I think the trans was changed sometime late in this 206k mile life.

All this is great as I planned on driving this thing while I planned the swap and sold the 1500. Good news too is the 1500 books at almost $5000  ;D

Thomas Jefferson

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2014, 11:09:00 PM »
Then I made a dash to the local Oriellys for the right filter and this came home with me too.

Had a discount coupon, gift card and a small return meaning it just ran $230 out the door.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 11:19:24 PM by JR »

Thomas Jefferson

Offline KensAuto

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2014, 11:13:14 PM »
Man we can't send you anywhere! haha
$230.00 for a 12k winch. How is that even possible. Pretty amazing, china or not.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 29, 2014, 07:54:44 AM »
A 4L80 trans, in good shape...Wow!

I want to guess you could sell that for north of a grand

Then with the sale of the winch to Duane you have gotten the Burb for free and found the coin for a new turbo for the Cummins engine you already own.

Good for you! What a deal you made!

If you weren't building an EMP proof truck, that 4L80 would serve well behind that Cummins giving you 20+ MPG in a 1 ton people hauler.

Nice score on the winch too!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 07:55:23 AM by Flyin6 »

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 29, 2014, 12:58:22 PM »
Yup, been looking at the winches for some time, the sale and card just bumped up the purchase time. I will build a custom bumper for it and put synthetic line on it.

Actually I have a buyer for the motor/tranny, the guy I got the 14b from.

I like the idea of no electronics on this thing. The setup you have looks solid. I doubt I will do the build you have on the tranny, but I do want it gone through. Probably use that guy up north of here I found. All he does is these and said he can do anything to it. 205 will get looked at, but not much to upgrade there.

Fluid change is done (everything  ::) )This thing purrs like a kitten so its a driver as soon as I get it smoged. 

So I am going to finish the 1500 now so I can use the funds for this. With a nice paint job I should get 3-4k for it easy.

First thing will be the lift, tires and wheels. I can get stock looking wheels (16x8) for 110 from summit, then tires are 200+ each. I can get H1 wheels for $75 local and tires for 75-150 all military, but there are lots of aftermarket tires. Then I need spacers or new centers, but I like the idea of being able to change my own tires and patching is better from the inside if needed.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 29, 2014, 03:46:45 PM »
Great plan Fred...Really!

That H1 wheel will sit way inside. Hate spacers...

Put that plasma to work, check out how I built the wheel jig...then buy some inexpensive centers and re-center them

Also, but some new O-rings for the wheels. I have two out of five leaking and I believe that is the source.

CM...

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2015, 12:28:40 AM »
Looking at a full tuneup to get it around better. Exhaust/intake and ignition upgrades. For about $200 I get another 25 or so HP and better mileage and driveabiltiy. It feels like a tank with that 350. Plus adding the lift, tires and 1 ton running gear will just add drag it down more.

Neighbor has a 90 blazer that is cherry that has been sitting for a few years and looking at some parts. Then I eyed lift springs and driveshafts behind the fence, all new!

It sure looks empty without the winch up front.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2015, 11:53:13 AM »
Guys, thinking about pulling the trigger on these;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-GOODYEAR-WRANGLER-MT-OZ-37X12-5X16-5-MILITARY-H1-HUMMER-HUMVEE-TIRES-/111395984439?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Tires&hash=item19efb7d437

Just 600 SHIPPED with wheel option of my choice (thinkin 12 bolt but no run flat) I guess the pvc lock is an option from someone else but they will mount p without. These aren't radials and I have to do the hubs for the burb.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2015, 01:18:21 PM »
Hey bro,

They are Radials. The 36" Goodyear's were bias ply, these are the good stuff.

I hear they do so-so to OK in the mud, wear like steel and work well on rocks and desert type stuff. I remember getting stuck quite a bit in HMMVs back in the day when those tires were all the rage before the newer Goodyear's.

I thing the 12 bolt wheel is optimum. Considering that you may cut apart the center, the 12 bolts will keep everything in harmony. 8 bolt are OK, they work, but don't have the look. The 24 bolt wheels are just plain overkill. A lot of extra weight with no benefit at our gross weights

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2015, 01:19:33 PM »
BTW, putting that PVC liner in the tire is really difficult...get someone to do it for ya!

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 07, 2015, 09:41:26 PM »
Just the feedback I am looking for Don, thx. So the MT OZ are radials? I thought that was the MTR?

There is a local guy who has em too, Trying to see if he can match the pricing and I get to see what I get.

I also used to bust tires and know a few tricks. Namely lube and good irons!!

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2015, 08:19:14 AM »
Just the feedback I am looking for Don, thx. So the MT OZ are radials? I thought that was the MTR?

There is a local guy who has em too, Trying to see if he can match the pricing and I get to see what I get.

Yea, I just looked at mine. Goodyear Wrangler MT labeled "Military- OZ" and size is 37-12.50R 16.5
So they are radials

Here's the link to where I purchased mine at:

http://www.militaryoffroadtires.net/product-p/t-37125165.htm
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 08:22:04 AM by Flyin6 »

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2015, 11:01:47 AM »

Knew I liked you for a reason. Former tire jockey myself w/ uncle Les. Murphy's and the picking bars for split rims work awesome, even on the side of the freeway. If Don had a duckbill at the time of his installation he probably would have taken out the Red dog though.
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 08, 2015, 02:20:17 PM »
Heck, Don could'a put a big ol screwdriver hanging off the bead of the tire and when red dog chewed on it it might have launched him!

That was hard work but good times. We built motors, did glider kits and all that goes with it. Most of the trucks were Detroit V72 a couple big Cats and V12s to. I hated split rings (3 piece) but the 22in weren't all that bad.

They even used to send me to the local bud brewery when a driver would twist a drive line off. We slid a welder in my truck (77 gmc) and I would weld a pipe into or onto the twisted piece to get them the 40 miles back to the shop. for a real repair.

Now the kicker is we had a yard truck there with a 555 cummins in it that had a broken throttle cable. These are the ones with 1/2 a cab and a hood that flipped up tot the side. To get it back to the shop one day (with another in tow via chain) the owners son drove the pig and we wired up the hood. I sat next to the engine with a vise grip on the throttle for the trip from Fairfield to Sonoma. So what you saw when going by was the yard pig with hood up towing another tractor with my head sticking up from the engine bay working the throttle. Oh, we even had a "blocker" that would drive along side when we were in traffic so the chain was sorta hidden and I was on the pass side anyway.

Younger days and good times!!

Thomas Jefferson

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 08, 2015, 02:22:53 PM »

Yea, I just looked at mine. Goodyear Wrangler MT labeled "Military- OZ" and size is 37-12.50R 16.5
So they are radials

I found them during a search Don. Looks like most places have about the same so it comes to shipping and what you get for the $$$.

Hard to touch $600 for 4 tires and wheels shipped though. Did you get your bead locks from them?

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 08, 2015, 03:39:10 PM »

So they are radials

I found them during a search Don. Looks like most places have about the same so it comes to shipping and what you get for the $$$.

Hard to touch $600 for 4 tires and wheels shipped though. Did you get your bead locks from them?
No...

Got the wheel centers and bead locks (Double bead lock) from someone up north...Name escapes me, not GLO. Shawn didn't have what I was looking for and I believe he actually refered me to this other company. The name of that company, is back in my thread somewhere...

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 08, 2015, 04:48:47 PM »
In that case, it may be lost forever being hidden there
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 17, 2015, 03:18:21 PM »
Been gettin lots of parts lately but little time to work. Cranking on the 1500.

On my lift here I think I will use a shackle reverser that uses standard shackles vs the male/female gm/dodge type. This will allow easy adjusting of ride hieght. Also even with the 37s I want ride height no more than 7ft since that seems to be around the average parking garage clearance.

What is on hand are new headlights, dash and steering wheel. I also aquired an overhead counsel with mount and back seats to replace the stock ones that were missing 1/2 the mounts and had half arsed seatbelts.

What I am having trouble with finding is a new front fender!! Everyone seems to be all bent up or lots of rust on the low end. I can get new fenders for 220 shipped for both right and left but not sure about quality. http://www.ebay.com/itm/331414077055?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Haven't got tires yet. I was bouncing around on using spacers as they cost as much as the centers. But running the spacers would allow seeing the tires on the truck and adjusting the BS for the look and clearance issues I may have. Plus I can resell when finished.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 17, 2015, 06:49:49 PM »
Pics???

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 18, 2015, 01:37:55 PM »
Pics???

Hmm, where have I heard that before?

Anyway I started with a brake inspection. Nothing fancy but if I am going to drive this thing I want to stop it. Plus it will haul my kids around too, the light was on and the pedal did not feel right. It was hard to tell when the last time these were off, the cobwebs and grime were a plenty!!

Popped off the left front and was expecting some pretty rusted up rotors and who knew what the pads looked like. It actually looked very good, shiny rotor and over 1/4 of pad still.

Then off came the left, well I took the bolts out anyway but that wheel did not move. Being a concentric wheel, it had rusted itself to the hub. After some choice words and a few malet hits and even a sledge, nothing. So I put all the lugs back on loose and drove it down the street doing some evasive manuvers. However, it did not budge!! So a little looser and another jaunt down the street (with a curb or 2 added) and tried it again, no way!!
OK, time to get serious here. Loosen the lugs a couple turns and go across the street to a Christian HS parking lot. I bounce it, find lots of curbs inside and out and don't hear a thing so I head home. Well viola, it had broken loose. It looked good to so I buttoned it back up after a little never seize on all the lugs.

Now onto the rear.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 04:19:45 PM by JR »

Thomas Jefferson

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 18, 2015, 01:42:50 PM »
When I was chasing parts I saw this on a few of the burbs that were there. Pretty common rust area and where I have a little too.  I need to attack this from the inside and out.

The last picture is from mine by the rear door.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 18, 2015, 03:16:58 PM »
It really doesn't look all that bad

Definitely a keeper

And I think you will not have all that much trouble putting it back better than it was when new.

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 18, 2015, 04:58:40 PM »
Oh yeah, shes a keeper. Right about this time is when GM started building things that were really worth the name again. The 70-80s were not great years for much of their line.

So onto the rear brakes. The right was not bad, just a little seep from the cylinder but the shoe was fine. However the drum was so rusted I bet the shoe was just rolling over the surface. A quick hit with the disc sander and it was clean. Also the adjuster was frozen solid.

Then I tried to get the left drum off, and I tried and tried. Finally after a few good hits with 6lb sledge on both sides, she popped free. What a mess!! The cylinder was obviously leaking and the whole thing was a black muck. Couldn't tell if the adjuster was OK and the shoes were so-so.

I already had a a set of shoes and parts kit from the 1500 so a run down to ORielly's netted 2 adjusters and 2 cylinders for just over $30, not bad.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2015, 04:16:54 AM »
Ok, finally got going on the rears. All the parts I had were wrong and were for a 6 lug vs a 8 lug. We had to look up parts for a truck to get the right parts!!

First thing is get help with the wheels. The air gun weilding son from the Samurai avatar was right there to help.

Been chasing a few parts too,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thomas Jefferson

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2015, 04:24:54 AM »
The rear seat in this thing was in fair shape, BUT it was twisted, had no lower release handles and the brackets were gone that held the seat flap when folded down. Plus the rear seatbelts were generic and the was no clip on the right side!!

Found a 89 at PnP and did pretty good. Got an overhead counsel with mounting bracket, the entire rear seat with all seatbelts, brackets and the right color!! I twisted one TORX right off trying to get these out. First pic are the stock seats.

Now I am starting to store the stuff in the back but look at that head liner!!

Thomas Jefferson

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 22, 2015, 04:32:53 AM »
I had this GM steering wheel for a spar for my elky as I like the feel, but now it will have a new home.

All the lights work great, save one headlight and the other was dim. The burned out light actually has rust on the bottom inside. Got these conversions that will let me use a H4 bulb. Stock is just 55/60 which will have to be upgrade.

Also need to do the front seats they are warn. I believe the 88 up trucks will bolt right in??

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 22, 2015, 07:24:28 AM »
these pics are kinda makin me miss my 87 blazer
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 22, 2015, 09:03:38 AM »
these pics are kinda makin me miss my 87 blazer
I had a 79 Blazer over in Germany back in the day. Was a virtual tank compared to the local cars...I miss it too!

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 22, 2015, 09:06:16 AM »
I like how this is all going. Although much of this is temporary, it still is bringing that truck back.
I'm a big fan of rear drum brakes...not that I don't like discs, but a lot of folks don't realize, the drum brakes hold better than the disc brakes...But they also hold dust and mud and moisture and corrosion and salty road junk and who knows what else!

Project is moving right along!

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2015, 11:30:01 AM »
I prefer drum brakes as well, until they overheat or trap water, then it's no bueno trying to stop a lifted wagoneer on the hwy. looking good JR. nice to see another "real" vehicle coming back to life.
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline JR

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2015, 01:46:28 PM »
Funny you should mention that about the bad part about drums. The left drum was hideous!!! It had a leaking cylinder and after I blew it off (lots of degreaser and a power washer) it still looked like this.

I spent another 1/2 with a wire brush after that then painted it with the anti rust ace paint.

Next I am doing the exhaust. Got a new Cat vs the big ol monolith in there now and a magnaflow. No headers even though I have a nice set of SS shortys and a cam sitting here. It has fair power for the 5.7. It will get a full tuneup still, high pressure pump and new injectors. All that should wake it up nicely since I see this config running until the lift and cleanup is done.

What I do need are front seats. I have heard the the 90's truck seats will bolt right in. Don't want power anything just solid seats! If you guys have ideas, let me hear!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 11:06:32 PM by JR »

Thomas Jefferson

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 22, 2015, 08:24:51 PM »
Oh, how did I miss this.  Soooo subbed.
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 22, 2015, 09:12:41 PM »
shame on you neck "subbed?"  naughty naughty!

don, I got my blazer when I was in Germany as well.  I got it for $600 and dropped about $2-3k into it just to get it to pass the german inspection, then I had it shipped back to the states.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal