Hello Guest

Author Topic: A war is coming  (Read 1298 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
A war is coming
« on: January 17, 2021, 01:20:02 PM »
Gentlemen, I now believe a war is coming to America and is eminent.

I would recommend those who haven't made preparations to do so. You cannot just head to the hills as you may think. It is time to find that friend/cousin/or someone who lives well outside population centers and partner up with him.

If you can only shelter in place should local happenings force you to do so, well, just do the best that you can. Remember there is strength in numbers, but if your neighborhood is split between common sense people and left leaning people, then you are not secure.

I don't know much else to tell you. If you're urban and in a place where a liberal government has control, then all your prep at that location will most likely be quickly lost.

We need to continue to pray for our nation, but going forward, the United States as we knew it will cease to exist. Because so many millions will not be willing to make the huge changes a few in charge will undoubtly place upon us, many will see a fight as the only way to resolve.

I don't think I am saying anything most people don't already feel, but we are a "Survival" website and therefore, I think we will soon be getting back to doing just that, Surviving and getting along in a rapidly changing America.

This site will continue to do what we do and provide information, and perhaps communication. God Bless all...
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline America.Mike

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: A war is coming
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2021, 02:46:39 PM »
Truer words were never spoken! God Bless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2021, 03:12:16 PM »
In words of survival

Mobile family transport

Protection financially and spiritually and physically

Food frozen and dry pack

Identify sources of support outside of local.  ( I am goin to that raptor ridge place lol  don’t tell jr)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline America.Mike

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2021, 05:45:44 PM »

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2021, 06:42:17 AM »
Something is coming that is for sure. I dont know what to make of these protestors. The extreme left and extreme right are just as crazy. The extreme Left wants extreme right to do something so they can say see look guns bad.  I wouldn't doubt they are paid to be there just like the instigators at BLM and others.

Father, husband, farmer, trucker, mechanic, equipment operator, ect

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal