VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Tires, Wheels, and Suspension

Federal Couragia M/T

<< < (7/7)

stlaser:
We have a set on Baylee’s jku, think we are running them at 25psi now. She took out an orange road construction cone this morning with them and they did fine. Should be ok in mulch beds too

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: stlaser on July 09, 2020, 04:35:41 PM ---We have a set on Baylee’s jku, think we are running them at 25psi now. She took out an orange road construction cone this morning with them and they did fine. Should be ok in mulch beds too

--- End quote ---
I'd avoid that mulch. Could be mixed with quick sand and possibly have some dirt in there as well!

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: EL TATE on July 09, 2020, 02:19:57 PM ---You know, with your, *ahem, "excellent track record with equipment", I should have you write a testimonial to the durability of that Grizzly Locker. Glad the tires are holding up to your skills as well!

--- End quote ---
I owe you that much. If you want it, I'll write it

stlaser:
Worth noting these are going in my f350 too

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: stlaser on July 09, 2020, 05:39:25 PM ---Worth noting these are going in my f350 too

--- End quote ---
I was going to order a set of the new Federal Xplora RTs for the burb but simple tire did not have them so I went to the Kanati trail hog tires. I have 5 in 37 x 12.50 R17 sitting outside my garage at the moment

I think those will be great tires as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version