RULES/WELCOMES > Message from the Owner

Branding

(1/5) > >>

Flyin6:
Believe it or not, the work has been on-going behind the scenes for proper branding.

After swinging here and there I have settled on the nautical Compass.

I think it works because we as men navigate through life one way or another. A compass is an ancient device that led men of antiquity across the vast seas to discover lands of milk and honey.

Much the same, we, men of modern times, use our bible, our faith, and the counsel of other strong men rooted in faith to navigate through the trials of everyday modern life. So a slightly modernized version of the ancient, "largish" nautical compass works. With the percision of laser cutting and digital everything, that compass is drawn more precisly. However no one gets through life without weathering some signigicant storms...Divorse, Loss of a son or daughter, Cancer, loss of a job, addiction, you name it. All of it serves to tarnish the chrome, and nick away at the edges, but leaving the faith mostly intact. Therefore, our compass shows "Battle damage" so to speak, although survives to still point the way.

Our compass points always to him...No matter where we find ourselves. It is overlaid with the Real-Man script, because I hope we all believe that Jesus was the best example of a real man we will ever find, and I hope that men like us will endeavor to work to become more like him as we navigate back toward our eventual rendevous with either him or satan.

Finally, I kept the ISA 6:8

Because, if you are the kind of Marty-milk-toast man who wishes not to volunteer to serve him, you would be offended and put off by that scripture. And you would probably leave. I am not saying I want anyone to leave, no I would rather that men all had a conscience and courage, but I am just not seeing that in our culture. So here, I will hope to attract strong men of substance, so that they may become beacons to others who seek to be like the one who shines through them.

But

A real man of God loves to serve him, and the men of this website do not shy away from who they are.

So, Isaiah 6:8 shall be written into the fabric of what we do here

And the Lord said,
Who shall I send, and
Who will go for us
And I said
Here am I, send me

I posted this in the event someone needed to print something out
Disregard the small decal design as I am going to change it so that it will fit on a car window and that the script can be read without the need for a magnifying glass.

With any luck, Dave, I will have some of these available pretty soon. Printing the first six large ones, 31" X 36" in white/red for the sides of my trucks and camper...

oklawall:
I need 2 can we pre order?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: oklawall on May 26, 2021, 12:24:22 PM ---I need 2 can we pre order?

--- End quote ---
Errr, two of the big ones or the window decals?

And since you mentioned it, to everyone, is this a thing you peepeel will all want?

I just told the manufacturer to build me 6 of the big ones but they are expensive. I have no clue about the window size yet, but if enough peeps are wanting them, I'll have them make us a hundred or so. I'd want to get rid of them quick, since the masking tape the decal comes affixed to will eventually adhere to the actual decal and render it junk. Read: Shelf life limited.

oklawall:
I would go with the little one

TexasRedNeck:
I’ll take 4 of the little ones.

And if you have some short sleeve pocket tees printed In OD green I’d be down for some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version