RULES/WELCOMES > Message from the Owner

Branding

<< < (2/5) > >>

Bigdave_185:
I once again come across the word “expensive” and often wonder the definition.  A couple is two right? A few is three or more... expensive is a variable term that many throw around.    I think wiper blades at $36 bucks are expensive but I’ll gladly pay for a $20 hamburger from Burley burger ( look em up they are worth every penny)

So what’s the cost on the big ones.  I’d like one for the back ramp of my trailer, I’d definitely consider one on my garage wall also

I also can have one cut here in Utah if you didn’t care a whole bunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: Bigdave_185 on May 26, 2021, 11:39:22 PM ---I once again come across the word “expensive” and often wonder the definition.  A couple is two right? A few is three or more... expensive is a variable term that many throw around.    I think wiper blades at $36 bucks are expensive but I’ll gladly pay for a $20 hamburger from Burley burger ( look em up they are worth every penny)

So what’s the cost on the big ones.  I’d like one for the back ramp of my trailer, I’d definitely consider one on my garage wall also

I also can have one cut here in Utah if you didn’t care a whole bunch.

--- End quote ---
Dave,
I put the clip art up there so you could elect to just have your own cut, so have at it, my blessings

I think the price per for the biggins is mid forties, but still waiting on the quote from Miss Deja.

Yea one is one
Couple is two
A few is three
four is four and so it goes

(Brief explanation of KY Englaise and dialect)

Flyin6:
OK, so when I get the price nailed down, I'll order the six I need of the big ones...I am now assuming NaCl Dave is making his own, I won't order him one unless he asks.

I think I'll order 25-50 of the smaller ones, then when they get here (Late June I'd think, we'll figure out the mailing list and get to it.

Bigdave_185:
I’ll ask our graphics place here local what they would charge. The kinda gouge me on stuff

Atkinsmatt:
I use this place a lot for work making different types of signs and stickers.  Owners name is Phil.  He is a veteran.

He has different materials to print on that offer different longevity.  He mentioned wrap grade vinyl for max life.  Might be worth getting a second quote.

https://veteranbrandingllc.com/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version