(1/1)

Flyin6:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqFsBJkLwhw

JR:
In line with all the training I have ever had  :likebutton:

Farmer Jon:
great advice.

Farmer Jon:
I've been thinking about this all day. It's amazing how much terminology means. Especially for courts and the government.
 For example. If we have waterway that needs dug out we have to go to the government office and get permission. If i go in and ask to dig out a ditch in my field the answer is no. If I ask to "perform maintenance" I get a yes. Then we  go dig it out. It's the same thing described in a different manner.
So, if anyone asks, we did not dig the ditch out even though the excavator is there and we hauled away crap ton of mud and dirt. We simply "performed maintenance".

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: Farmer Jon on December 15, 2021, 06:30:13 PM ---I've been thinking about this all day. It's amazing how much terminology means. Especially for courts and the government.
 For example. If we have waterway that needs dug out we have to go to the government office and get permission. If i go in and ask to dig out a ditch in my field the answer is no. If I ask to "perform maintenance" I get a yes. Then we  go dig it out. It's the same thing described in a different manner.
So, if anyone asks, we did not dig the ditch out even though the excavator is there and we hauled away crap ton of mud and dirt. We simply "performed maintenance".

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
What you say, Can and WILL be used against you (If you are a law abiding citizen)

Side thought: This is all coming to a head. We the people are ready to break. We are not long going to stand for this injustice against us and this covering for criminals. If I were one of these Attorneys who regularly defend these crooks and believe we the people are the ones in the wrong, I'd be looking for a rock to hide under. In a mob going crazy, a person like that would be in great danger should someone recognize him...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version