PERSONAL READINESS > Bug-Out Bag and Camping gear

First set of Nicks Boots

<< < (2/9) > >>

stlaser:

--- Quote from: Bigdave_185 on January 21, 2023, 11:47:28 PM ---All good reasons why I’m in the same boat.  I hate wasting money on crap boots and watched nicks and whites and JK boots a long while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

A few of the Instagram/ YouTube guys I watch / follow have went the Nicks route. One guy in particular who is a very frugal guy my age. I mean he shops goodwill and yard sales for literally everything and drives 20-30 year old trucks as DD. He was sponsored his first set which he made a video of and readily admitted. Six months later he bought a second set and stated it was with his own money and it was rare he would buy new anything. He sold me honestly.

Bigdave_185:

--- Quote from: stlaser on January 21, 2023, 11:54:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: Bigdave_185 on January 21, 2023, 11:47:28 PM ---All good reasons why I’m in the same boat.  I hate wasting money on crap boots and watched nicks and whites and JK boots a long while

--- End quote ---

A few of the Instagram/ YouTube guys I watch / follow have went the Nicks route. One guy in particular who is a very frugal guy my age. I mean he shops goodwill and yard sales for literally everything and drives 20-30 year old trucks as DD. He was sponsored his first set which he made a video of and readily admitted. Six months later he bought a second set and stated it was with his own money and it was rare he would buy new anything. He sold me honestly.

--- End quote ---
who’s the YouTube guy?

stlaser:

--- Quote from: Bigdave_185 on January 22, 2023, 12:52:34 AM ---
--- Quote from: stlaser on January 21, 2023, 11:54:40 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
who’s the YouTube guy?

--- End quote ---

Bushradical season 4 alone runner upper (husband & wife team)

Nate:
looks as good of a place as any ...

did you get a normal heel, or one of those beveled heels?

stlaser:

Nate, nothing special in regards to heel or sole. I have a slightly narrow foot in proportion to length. I normally wear a 14 but these Nicks fit a size 1/2 short typically. So these are 13.5 / regular width and I do have have a bit of an arch but every time I try to wear arch supports my feet end up hurting so I left those out and went with standard arch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version