RULES/WELCOMES > Message from the Owner

Where do we go from here?

<< < (2/3) > >>

JR:
This has crossed my mind several times lately. Hate to see it happen but I also don't see the use required to keep going.

Hate to loose the forum and stories, I am not a text guy unless I must, FB is for selling-buying things.

Heck, haven't even got my foundation poured yet!

DDS:
I can probably count on one hand how many times I've posted/commented on something, but I've been here since day 1. I do not partake in any type of social media stuff, but I religiously go on this site daily. I'm a man of few words, but I'll surely miss this place if it ever goes.

stlaser:
Don & I have been discussing this for a bit now. Initially I agreed it may be time to throw in the towel. I threw him some idea’s yesterday evening about how to help the site evolve while staying the same. We’ll see where this goes but I think it needs packaged differently as times are changing and as much as we hate social media it is a necessary evil I think in order to reach those whom could use this site. As Don stated, let’s use the enemies infrastructure against them. Teaching an old dog a new trick, with that said if you value this place now is the time to speak up and maybe volunteer to be a bit more involved. That could be ten minutes a day. The core group is good and no one wants to lose that. My 2 cents

JR:
Would like to see it stay around.

cj7ox:
I also would like to see it stay. I don't often have time to visit every day, but when I do have time to "get online" this is always the first place I go.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version