GENERAL TOPICS > D.O.T.

Are we approaching WW3?

(1/2) > >>

Flyin6:
I pose the question for discussion. Are we approaching another world war?

The war in the Ukraine rages

The war in Gaza is continuing.

Iranian proxy armies attack both Israel and the international community

Houthi rebels in Yemen are brazenly taunting the US, even firing on our ships.

Muslim terror groups based mostly in Iraq have now attacked American bases and forces over 100 times even launching a ballistic missile attack on our airbase last Saturday.

China, despite a contracting economy, is juxtaposed with respect to Taiwan.

Chinese expansionism in the Pacific particularly against the Philippines is increasing.

British are vocally very much against the regime in Russia.

Sweden now joins the NATO.

Russian defense ministry spokesperson hints and taking back Estonia and invading Finland.

Hostilities between India and Pakistan, both nuclear armed, seem close at hand in the disputed Kashmir area.

Venezuela hints at armed conflict with the US

Seems like the setup for a perfect storm, and some argue that WW3 has already begun.

stlaser:
Well, in regards to Finland you’d think Russia would recall WWII and think twice…..

We’re weak and it’s an election year. The powers that be are bought and paid for by the CCP. They may call in a favor to keep their senile puppet in power a tad longer.

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: stlaser on January 23, 2024, 10:37:06 PM ---Well, in regards to Finland you’d think Russia would recall WWII and think twice…..

We’re weak and it’s an election year. The powers that be are bought and paid for by the CCP. They may call in a favor to keep their senile puppet in power a tad longer.

--- End quote ---
So, approaching WW3, in it already, or holding fast somewhere near the gate?

oklawall:
I think the world has one foot in one foot out. I have a feeling that the world is watching to see who we end up with as president. Joe, they will jump in with both feet. Trump, they will pull the foot back

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: oklawall on January 24, 2024, 01:36:14 PM ---I think the world has one foot in one foot out. I have a feeling that the world is watching to see who we end up with as president. Joe, they will jump in with both feet. Trump, they will pull the foot back

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
Isn't it amazing to observe how strength is deterrence? But so true. And just as true, weakness invites trouble and eventual confrontation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version