Hello Guest

Author Topic: Hide Site/Bug-out location Construction, Part 5  (Read 80248 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Hide Site/Bug-out location Construction, Part 5
« Reply #750 on: June 19, 2018, 04:26:17 PM »
The sawmill is getting plenty of use. This pile of timbers are cedar, cut to 1.5" thickness which will be used for a retaining wall soon when i have enough material processed
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: June 19, 2018, 04:28:07 PM »
The leftover scrap is ground up into chips which I am currently using as a mulch like material. I am considering bagging it in 25 lb bags and selling as pet litter. The great smell of eastern cedar is hard to beat!

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: June 19, 2018, 04:29:12 PM »
And the earthworks around the out house site has just about grown in nice enough to start mowing.

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: June 19, 2018, 06:49:54 PM »
That green green green grass all around looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: June 19, 2018, 08:19:35 PM »
 :likebutton:
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: June 19, 2018, 08:45:43 PM »
Sawmill needs some shade, the rest is looking good.

I was wondering about the catfish pilots house, did they choose to rebuild?
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Bigdave_185

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: June 19, 2018, 11:09:45 PM »
Hillary helicopter?

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: June 20, 2018, 09:09:55 AM »
Sawmill needs some shade, the rest is looking good.

I was wondering about the catfish pilots house, did they choose to rebuild?
Its complicated. He set conditions to rebuild which are very difficult to meet. I think they are now leaning toward selling the lot and buying/building somewhere else.

Offline rpar86

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: June 20, 2018, 10:38:11 AM »
That’s a shame - after he built that amazing garage/shop, but can always build again on the new parcel.

Ryan
2006 GMC 3500 6.6 CCLB SRW 4x4

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: June 20, 2018, 11:57:02 AM »
That’s a shame - after he built that amazing garage/shop, but can always build again on the new parcel.

He can...
But he is older now, interests changing somewhat me thinks...
With his son as his primary focus, there is just about zero time for projects, and that is not going to change for years to come...

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: June 21, 2018, 01:21:35 AM »
I'm amazed at what you get done Don with the rangers needs.

Sure takes up a lot of my time, but that is what it is.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: June 21, 2018, 06:35:31 AM »
Looking good Chief. And no CAR REP this time.

Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: June 22, 2018, 10:46:31 AM »
I'll start a build thread over in the construction and building area...But I wanted to take a tree from it's living form all the way to a finished piece of useable furniture.

The spirit of the farm is to repurpose the things there into other things that i can use. Like stones excavated from the pond dig made into a stone retaining wall, and other things like that

I own a sawmill, and maybe 60 acres of trees, so it is time to fire that whole thing up to full production and start to create things from the trees I own.

As I clear the unwanted Cedar trees ringing my fields to open those areas back up into useful pasture and garden plots, I am using the cedar tree trunks for building purposes. I am currently sawing up a bunch of the stuff to create a retaining wall in the sheltered area I created in the side of the hill near the main shed. I will call that place the cedar pavilion as it is rapidly becoming a showcase for that beautiful wood.

I wanted to go one step better and more finely crafted so i decided to build some adirondack chairs from boards sawn from those otherwise waste trees. I use all of the tree, BTW. Whatever is not sawn up is chipped up and used for animal bedding or a mulch like ground cover to keep weeds at bay.

So, again, look to the new thread over in the construction tab, but here's a look at what's happening:

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: June 25, 2018, 04:21:50 PM »
Finished two chairs which will now take up residence on that deck next to the camper.

Total cost for those two chairs so far is $6.23!

Offline cruizng

• Registered
  • Happy to be here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: June 26, 2018, 07:28:55 AM »
They look really sharp!  :likebutton:
Mike
Sold the DMax in MN and am currently vehicle less.

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #765 on: June 26, 2018, 08:30:23 AM »
Last picture looks like a showroom shot!  Nice enough for inside the house too- favorite part of those chairs besides the easy sit; mini-table under each arm!  Coffee/Bourbon have a classy place to rest too- :likebutton:
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: June 26, 2018, 10:50:00 AM »
Last picture looks like a showroom shot!  Nice enough for inside the house too- favorite part of those chairs besides the easy sit; mini-table under each arm!  Coffee/Bourbon have a classy place to rest too- :likebutton:
Hmmm  :likebutton:

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: June 26, 2018, 11:07:37 AM »
You know, find a couple retailers and you could probably find the farm off of these. Add a couple nice optional added value features and you could easily pull $500 a pair retail. Just a thought....

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: June 26, 2018, 11:16:22 AM »
You know, find a couple retailers and you could probably find the farm off of these. Add a couple nice optional added value features and you could easily pull $500 a pair retail. Just a thought....
$500 a pair!
That much?
Well, thinking about it, the labor is there, and the wood if I had to pay for it is somewhere from $2.50-$3.00 a board foot...
But this wood looks better than the stuff I have seen for sale, and thicker. Starting with a 1" thick board, it only takes a single pass on each side, not too deep to get it glass smooth, less than a 1/4 inch for sure, so I am a bit thicker than 3/4" thick I'd say.

Offline BobbyB

• Global Moderator
  • "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: June 26, 2018, 01:55:18 PM »
$500 a pair!
That much?

All in the wording of the ad. Much like the overuse of the word tactical to sell items.
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

Offline moto123

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: June 26, 2018, 01:56:08 PM »
Actually I think $500 a pair is a reasonable price compared to what is out there in the market.  If you are able to pre-finish the boards and ship it in a box that just needs final assembly it would be pretty awesome.

Do the financials work to provide some extra income?  Sort of.  It helps that the wood is essentially free.  But it really depends on how you value your time.  How many hours would you have in each pair of chairs?  Just for round numbers, if you have $100 in actual costs for each set (hardware set and fuel / maintenance of tools) and assume you spend 8 hours per set at $25 per hour.  The cost of them is $300 each.  "profit" $200 each.  Now you sell 8 sets per month, it would initially appear you would pay yourself a salary of $1600 plus the business would profit $1600 each month.  Seems awesome at first, but not so fast, if your total sales is $4000, you will end up paying significant taxes on that.  Something on the order of 40% since you are the owner and employee of the business.  Yes you can deduct actual expenses, but of the $100 per set that might only be $50 in usable receipts.  So your deductions total $400 out of $4000, $3600 taxable income.  40% taxes is $1440.  So of your $1600 in initial profit after paying yourself for hours worked, you lose $1440 to taxes resulting in $160 each month of true profit.  The good news is that you can pay yourself a salary and end up with a little profit on top.  But it's not a huge amount.  Unless your time spent is essentially free.  Then you are banking $160 in profit plus $1600 salary.  You're not going to get rich doing that, but it's a nice way to keep money flowing in for farm expenses.  If you are able to build each set of chairs in 4 hours it looks even better, getting paid $50 per hour.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: June 26, 2018, 04:30:45 PM »
Well, I have a good retirement salary that is beyond adequate os unless I am motivated by money, and I'm not, the numbers are just not there. At times in the past I made in excess of a grand a day, continuously and that didn't impress me either. (The wife liked it though! ;-)

My time means a great deal to me, and if I can spend it making these chairs to give away as gifts, they have even greater meaning to me. Not saying if pressed, I would not make some for a fee, but my intention is to just make them as best as I can, then give them away.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: June 26, 2018, 04:54:38 PM »
$500 a pair!
That much?
Well, thinking about it, the labor is there, and the wood if I had to pay for it is somewhere from $2.50-$3.00 a board foot...
But this wood looks better than the stuff I have seen for sale, and thicker. Starting with a 1" thick board, it only takes a single pass on each side, not too deep to get it glass smooth, less than a 1/4 inch for sure, so I am a bit thicker than 3/4" thick I'd say.

I live in hippy land, you’d sell them for $500 a pair all day long out here....

Offline Bigdave_185

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: June 28, 2018, 02:16:12 PM »
I am gonna go ahead and say in Utah that would be to much for sure

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: June 28, 2018, 08:14:37 PM »
Just the same, as I really don't want to build a hundred of these things!

I actually set out to build several items. First up was a good adirondack chair, which I think I found

Next up is a table to place between two chairs, then a adirondack style rocking chair, and finally a glider rocker for the outdoors. I have a design for the rocking chair I am considering:

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: July 01, 2018, 03:47:08 PM »
Picture-Free Update:

First of all, Sorry Nate for butt texting you. Apparently while I was getting bounced around inside the CTL, I was typing out messages in gibberish to Nate! Amazing how junked up these I-Phones are.

So after a couple more days farmside, in some really high/humid temps, we actually got a lot done. Weed control is working with some Ag style weed killer. Everything I sprayed is dead, dried up and blowing away!

We sawed up some more Cedar logs and I departed with twenty of so Cedar boards of maybe 8" width and averaging ten feet in length. With those I'll finish the four adirondack chairs and tool up for the first two cedar rocking chairs which is next. After that a Cedar glider...

One of the prerangers mowed about 15 acres like a lawn, and I managed to cut the overhanging branches and smaller trees away from another 100 yards of fence line.

During the hottest day, I set one of the prerangers making chips out of waste from the sawmill and after creating a five foot tall pile of the stuff, that operation is about complete.

Meanwhile while I was building their character, I sat in the AC inside Chief and dug a whole bunch more on the pond, then sat in more AC inside Spud to move the small mountains of dirt.

I;m not sure what size bucket is on the excavator, but I'd say it's easily over a yard and measures something just under 48" wide. I can create a pile of dirt in twenty minutes that takes me two hours to clear off with the loader! And that loader is grabbing a yard at a time.

Without pics, it is hard to "picture," but I cleared off a corner between two fields in like twenty minutes. That Kobelco 250 is so powerful that i can simply push over a 35'-40' tree in seconds simply by extending the stick with the bucket maybe ten feet off the ground. The area I cleared was where there was a pretty good drop off. All the dirt excavated from digging went into filling that in creating a 30 foot wide shelf upon which I will gravel in a new farm road. The area of the old road is now a big hole and will soon be filled with water from my ever expanding pond project.

Speaking of water, the ran catchment system all but topped the tanks off! They are holding maybe 600-620 gallons out of a possible 660 max fill! So that system really works and all from a 12 X 16 roof! The water is now so fresh, having diluted the old city water that I had added some bleach to, to combat bacteria and algae formation.

More and more this place is moving toward actually being able to support life without the need of anything outside the gate.

Someday...

Offline Bigdave_185

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: July 01, 2018, 08:38:38 PM »
What is the plan once water tanks have come to full capacity? I don’t remember if you built in a overflow or a shut off from the roof or which

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: July 01, 2018, 08:40:39 PM »
no worries on the txting, I figured I would let you know before you sent some to other folks.

instead of using bleach don, get you some of this:

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=PnM5W4ezO8S4sgXylqrQDA&q=calcium+hypochlorite&oq=calcium+hypoc&gs_l=psy-ab.3.0.0l10.923.4678.0.7454.13.10.0.3.3.0.124.1024.5j5.10.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.13.1084...0i131k1.0.zZOJ-FsbT4I

and heres how we used it as far as us army field sanitation went:

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=lnM5W8LFLsrIsQXMvLuoDg&q=calcium+hypochlorite+us+army+field+sanitation&oq=calcium+hypochlorite+us+army+field+sanitation&gs_l=psy-ab.3...1469.7276.0.7700.26.22.0.0.0.0.449.2277.4j12j4-1.17.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..9.13.1496...0j33i22i29i30k1j33i21k1j33i160k1.0.LxztaZ2tDVg

its the actual active ingredient in bleach......the only down side of bleach is that is diluted down to like .0005% or some tiny amount like that.  1 MRE spoon of the real stuff will sanitize a water buffalo amount of water.
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: July 02, 2018, 10:05:09 AM »
What is the plan once water tanks have come to full capacity? I don’t remember if you built in a overflow or a shut off from the roof or which

Dave,
I'm just keeping it simple. The tanks will simply spill out over the top. I have the entire building set atop a base of 4" of #57 coarse gravel, so it will simply find its way out.
There are no complex electrics in there nor plumbing. It is essentially water and moisture resistant stuff. We will soon see if I am right about it

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: July 02, 2018, 10:07:27 AM »
no worries on the txting, I figured I would let you know before you sent some to other folks.

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=PnM5W4ezO8S4sgXylqrQDA&q=calcium+hypochlorite&oq=calcium+hypoc&gs_l=psy-ab.3.0.0l10.923.4678.0.7454.13.10.0.3.3.0.124.1024.5j5.10.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.13.1084...0i131k1.0.zZOJ-FsbT4I

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=lnM5W8LFLsrIsQXMvLuoDg&q=calcium+hypochlorite+us+army+field+sanitation&oq=calcium+hypochlorite+us+army+field+sanitation&gs_l=psy-ab.3...1469.7276.0.7700.26.22.0.0.0.0.449.2277.4j12j4-1.17.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..9.13.1496...0j33i22i29i30k1j33i21k1j33i160k1.0.LxztaZ2tDVg

its the actual active ingredient in bleach......the only down side of bleach is that is diluted down to like .0005% or some tiny amount like that.  1 MRE spoon of the real stuff will sanitize a water buffalo amount of water.
Good one Sarge!
I'm on it!

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #780 on: July 02, 2018, 11:07:57 AM »

Good one Sarge!
I'm on it!

and for others, heres the 2 links to the realman knowledge base:

how to make your own homemade bleach:  http://real-man-truckworks-and-survival.com/index.php?topic=437.0

field sanitation manual: http://real-man-truckworks-and-survival.com/index.php?topic=73.new#new

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: July 07, 2018, 10:08:26 PM »
After viewing Tex's thread on hos spa/survival/hide site, I am ashamed to even mention I did anything.

His work is spectacular and top notch...always

Mine, not so much...

I have some really big things going on down there at the moment, and the camera battery died, just as I started taking some pics.

First of all, the water collection system completely topped off to the point of over-running. Showers from that fresh rain water are really nice. Gentler is how I'd describe them.

We removed some more large Cedars and turned them into 6 X 6 beams for the cedar retaining wall that has started.

While that is ongoing, I continue to run Chief for 20 minutes, creating two enormous grub piles that then take the Spud machine two hours to scoop and haul off.

The excavation is the ongoing expansion of the pond which continues to get larger with every visit. I have created a large deck just above the water after removing 8+ feet of overburden. My "bob-the-builder" pile of boulders has grown quite large, plenty enough for another retaining wall or two.

The shelf/flat spot I created adjacent to the pond has also grown quite large, maybe 30 feet deep, 80 feet wide and standing at an average height of say, 14 feet. That's a lot of dirt, and the future base for the new road which will have to wrap around the pond on the uphill side.

We burned one of the new piles of tree parts, and cleared more of the sides of the field adjacent to the saw mill, pushing one spot back 30 or more feet. The place is really opening up, and cleaning up as well!

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: August 05, 2018, 03:09:16 PM »
OK, another update

I spent two days on maintenance, mostly cutting grass, killing weeds, and cleaning up.

But I did get some time to dig some more on the pond. It is going well, it's just a lot of work. I literally created a grub pile with the excavator in about 30 minutes of digging that, this time took about 8 hours of CTL work to clear, and sort out the boulders for use elsewhere and later on.

I am enlarging the shelf, first having to clear massive trees and process them for the mill, then pushing down the smaller trees with Chief. I scored some nice Cedar timber from the deal which completes the need for 6" X 6" posts for the retaining wall. So far, cost of that wall is $0!.

But from all the work, some Carnage occurred!

CARREP: While working a 15 foot tall grub pile of dirt and rock, a decent sized, 200-300 pound rock tumbled down, bounced off the loader bucket and came through the windshield to its final resting place in my glass covered lap. I had so many cuts, I must have looked like a piece of meat. Everywhere a little shard of glass struck me with force, it punched a hole in the epidermis. It was quite a trick getting out of the cab, just moving about was cutting me up more. So, yea, I'll need a new windscreen and a few plastic parts. Plan to go down farmside shortly to load Spud up and tote it off to eh Orange tractor store!

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: August 05, 2018, 03:22:10 PM »
Maybe an Earnhardt bar is in order?

Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: August 05, 2018, 03:23:59 PM »
 :popcorn:

Offline Bigdave_185

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: August 05, 2018, 04:07:44 PM »
As glad as we are that you are not seriously injured.

No trusty cell phone photo of this? Why don’t we have a keyed power source for a camera on everything you drive?

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: August 05, 2018, 04:24:16 PM »
If you described it as"bad", I'm going to assume the actual event would be described as a horrible disaster. Pics are needed for verification of my theory.

To go with that theory, we will need an address to the hospital so we have a place to send cards filled with prayers, tears and Spud reconstruction funds.

Seriously tho, hope you're ok. The being trapped part would make it a little scary.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: August 05, 2018, 04:27:34 PM »
You know, it’s Don so we need to look at it via a different lense. This is like a personal record I believe, you know owning a piece of equipment this long without a major break of said machine.  :popcorn:

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: August 05, 2018, 04:33:55 PM »
It was probably the size of a coconut......

:wink

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: August 05, 2018, 05:09:16 PM »
No report for a month, then this with no pics!!

Hope you wern't there alone when it happened, this could be an eye opener.

Sounds like you are OK, buts thats a nice rock you dropped on yourself.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: August 05, 2018, 05:14:10 PM »
Would lexan be a better window?

Thomas Jefferson

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: August 05, 2018, 06:31:03 PM »
Would lexan be a better window?

FIFY

Would bullet resistance glass like at a 7-11 in Chicago that is 6” thick be a better window?  :tongue:
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 06:34:45 PM by stlaser »

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: August 05, 2018, 08:43:33 PM »
I was going to say, only if Lexan knows how to drive a skid steer. ..but I would never say something like that. :popcorn

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: August 06, 2018, 01:09:46 PM »
The glass is going to be a point of some energetic discussion about to come up. I thought I purchased the blast proof front windshield designed to run forestry devices, since they fling large football sized chunks of wood at some pretty fearsome velocities.

But this rock was maybe 10" thick and the size of a small coffee table, so I doubt anything would have stopped it from crushing inside the cab.

Yes, there is other "Car-wreck" like damage like bent stuff and shattered plastic, but I just plan to repair everything back to like new.

I'll get a pic

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: August 06, 2018, 01:22:44 PM »
A nice 1/2 sheet of lexan would not break. Scratch yes, but not break.

Now to tease Don a little about pics. Same story when he flipped the little motorcycle, no pics. Kinda sounds like H emails that are missing, russians have some I bet!

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #795 on: August 06, 2018, 01:40:00 PM »
Holy Flippin Crap!

I got good news!

Turns out I have insurance!

Who-da thought!

Kubota really treats its customers right. I purchased the insurance at time of purchase and now armed with a claim number, I just called my dealership, and they are going to pick it up, repair it, and bring it back all for my $250 deductible!

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :cool: :laugh: :cool: :likebutton: :likebutton: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: August 06, 2018, 01:46:07 PM »
Pictures???  :likebutton: :likebutton: :beercheers: :beercheers: :cool: :cool:

Thomas Jefferson

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: August 06, 2018, 01:48:11 PM »
No kidding? They must not have known you..... :popcorn:

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: August 06, 2018, 02:02:05 PM »
I tell ya, I must be doing something right! Seems the Lord has blessed me on this one!

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: August 08, 2018, 08:34:40 PM »
Glad to hear that you HAD insurance.......policy under review while repairs are made and a full investigation, starting with the rolled jeep on the Tank course at Ft. Knox........Great Candy Bar Fire.......Horizontal Levitation while working on Square D.... :facepalm:

Seriously, glad you're ok and insured - heck, hide side pick-up is worth it alone!
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal