Hello Guest

Author Topic: CIEMR: Work  (Read 863 times)

Online Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
CIEMR: Work
« on: July 31, 2022, 09:13:33 AM »
Work

In the beginning, there was only God, and there was no work. But in a single moment all that changed when God created the universe. He began a process, through work that continues to this day. Therefore, work has created everything, work has always been a part of existence, and work is everlasting. In everything known and unknown there is work. I suspect the 97% of space where there is some force, but nothing which can be seen, scientists will someday conclude the empty space is filled, simply, with work.

Work is everlasting and cannot be altered. For as a thing is set in motion and therefore will remain in motion, also, once work has begun, it will continue. It will continue until it is acted upon by another force (Which is actually work) So we can therefore conclude that work can alter work.

Over my life, I have learned from my many experiences. To that end, perhaps I’ve developed a spot of wisdom. I’m not sure I’m comfortable going that far, but I have drawn some conclusions regarding work. It is such a constant part of my life that I’ve come up with some simple rules, which I call “Axioms of work.” The state:

1.   Work is everlasting (as I have shown by my example from God’s original work)

2.   Work begat work. Yes, once you do a thing, you will always have to do something else in response to the initial effort. Like planting a flower bed,
        that then needs frequent weeding, mulching, and so forth.

3.   Before one works, he must first work. Did you ever set out to do a chore? So, you are going to change the oil and filter on your car. But beforehand
        you must first find the jack and jack stands, wipe down the tools, collect rags, and so forth. The very act of work will require work before you even
        begin the first task!

4.   Work is everywhere and is passive. Should you work, you will energize all the latent work lying about, and therefore must do more work. Ever try to
        repair a simple faucet leak? You go to find the proper rubber O-rings and there you have it. But as you begin you accidentally crack the retaining
        nut, requiring another trip to go find that. There will be a bunch of gunk beneath the faucet which you will have to scrub off and when you
        reassemble, you’ll find the lower water valve is now leaking, requiring another repair!

5.   One should never work. To work is setting off a chain of reactions that may, possibly, never end. It is best not to do the thing in the first place than
        to start something simple and possibly have to chase after that thing for most of your life.

6.   Work creates more work. In anything one does, the act will inevitably create more things for you to do. Think about the single act of creating a
        child. Takes but a moment in time, but the results of that (If you want to call it work ;-)), last a very long time and just made more work for you
        than you could possibly tally!

Work will occupy the preponderance of our lives. From that earliest moment we can remember when we are stretching in some old forgotten crib to reach our binky, we were working. It runs through and likely before that point right up to the moment we draw our last breath. Oddly in our final moments, those last few breaths can be difficult labor as well. So, you see, work will dominate your life. Therefore, choose good work and do it well. Make your work count and pour into it, for in the end, your life will actually be the result of all that work!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 04:07:26 PM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal