Hello Guest

Author Topic: 'Merica (and Texas)  (Read 1331 times)

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
'Merica (and Texas)
« on: October 30, 2015, 05:13:15 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: 'Merica (and Texas)
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2015, 07:22:41 PM »
Snapped this today sitting in traffic on the way to the polls for early local and state voting.

Never thought Id see the day where we were voting on wether or not to allow men/transvestites/transexuals in women's bathroom

We have an openly homosexual mayor in her last term and she has made it a point to try to shove her pro homosexual agenda down our throats.

And for those of you interested in the latest national presidential polls.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/poll-carson-trump-lead-gop-field-n454831
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2015, 12:43:45 PM »
I'm not surprised we would be voting on that. I never thought Texans would have to.
Father, husband, farmer, trucker, mechanic, equipment operator, ect

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2015, 02:59:40 PM »
We already have that in schools here. No test, no Dr evaluation, just how you feel that day allows you to use the bathroom of your choice.

Many are up in arms over it.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2015, 10:04:22 PM »
My faith may be restored.  Early results on our election show 62% of voters voting "no" on the ordinance that would allow men in women's bathrooms as long as they self identified as women.

Unfortunately they don't seem to mind approving every bond on the ballot, allowing more government spending....

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2015, 07:22:49 PM »
So this guy was told to stop selling an "anti muslim" shirt on base.  He's a veteran and sells great shirts.

http://www.mericaapparel.net/

http://www.gopusa.com/freshink/2015/11/05/vendor-on-fort-carson-told-to-stop-selling-anti-islam-t-shirt/?subscriber=1

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal