Hello Guest

Author Topic: Prayer request  (Read 1100 times)

Offline Dawg25385

• View Profile
Prayer request
« on: August 21, 2015, 01:40:40 AM »
Good evening men. We need some prayer out here for these dang fires out west. Lost three firefighters yesterday battling the fire up in Twisp. Houses, timber, crops, going up like tinder. We need rain, without lightning. Areas that got torched a couple years ago are on fire again. We're having fires on the Westside, that's unheard of. Just heartbreaking, and so far relentless.

Heavenly Father, I ask that you show mercy on these families who have lost everything, and selfless and courageous firefighters and pilots out on the lines. Open your skies and rain on these fires. We ask that you answer the prayer of so many who are in danger, who have lost everything, and those who are at risk. In the name Jesus Christ our savior, AMEN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2006 Chevrolet 2500 HD 6.6 - MotorOps EFI, 4" MBRP, S&B intake, AirBags and B&W Turnover Ball
Prov 27:17, 2 Tim 1:7
NRA Life Member

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Prayer request
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2015, 06:58:59 AM »
Sent
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2015, 07:47:54 AM »
Amen!

And sent.
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Online Atkinsmatt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2015, 08:18:15 AM »
On the way.
Matt
16 GMC Denali 2500 HD

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal