GENERAL TOPICS > D.O.T.

Looking for: Private, Secluded, Retreats for rent

<< < (3/3)

cudakidd53:
Nice find TRN!

Does that place have a white eyed banjo player on the porch?

KensAuto:
Nice place!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: Superwhdm on May 16, 2018, 05:17:55 PM ---Nate-I love the new slogan. I’ve looked on basic searches with keywords :secluded,private,rustic,cabin,etc etc. some on airbabdb vrbo and the like. Found a few on Vancouver Island and Washington State. A little far though!

Don, that place looks awesome! Do they live on the property as well? That’s a little far for a weekend as well but a 4 day so maybe so! We are figuring on doing the bourbon trail soon. Maybe that would be a stop on our trek.

I did come across survivalrealty.com. Haha awesome dreaming site!

Great suggestions guys keep me coming!

--- End quote ---
They live there in a nearby log cabin.

Their daughter raises chickens, and is one heck of a cook. (try her no-bakes!) Ask her for fresh eggs and you'll get them right out of the nest.
Nice place, very secluded.

Superwhdm:
Don, I am definitely keeping this in mind. Thanks for the suggestion. Even if it is a shameless plug to help out lil sister. Hahahahaha!! Only joking only joking!

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: Superwhdm on May 19, 2018, 05:06:48 PM ---Don, I am definitely keeping this in mind. Thanks for the suggestion. Even if it is a shameless plug to help out lil sister. Hahahahaha!! Only joking only joking!

--- End quote ---
Not a shameless plug if it's on my website!
That's funny...I thought there for a moment that this was "My" website...
And not belonging to a bunch of DOTs... ;-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version