Hello Guest

Author Topic: Difference between ISIS and ISIL...interesting!  (Read 1254 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Difference between ISIS and ISIL...interesting!
« on: December 15, 2015, 12:20:10 PM »

HERE IS AN EXPLANATION OF THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TERMS ISIS AND

ISIL.

ISIS = ISLAMIC STATE OF IRAQ AND SYRIA.  IRAQ IS TO THE EAST OF JORDAN (SHAPED LIKE THE HATCHET) AND SYRIA IS TO THE NORTH.   

ISIL = Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.  Iraq is still to the east of Jordan, and “the Levant” is a term that comes from “the rising (of the sun, i.e., to the east)” - and is basically the land along the Mediterranean - that includes Lebanon, Israel, and those countries along there.

By saying ISIL, you “negate” LEBANON, ISRAEL, AND JORDAN AS COUNTRIES AND LUMP THEM IN WITH THE

REST OF THE COUNTRIES ALONG THE MEDITERRANEAN – AND ISRAEL SORT OF DISAPPEARS (LOSES

ITS SOVEREIGNTY) AND BECOMES PART OF “THE LEVANT,” which is therefore part of ISIL.

If you’ve wondered, as I have, why all government agencies and especially BHO calls it ISIL and even spells it out every time it’s used, instead of ISIS as the rest of the world heres the answer.

Decoding Obama’s speech reveals some startling revelations.

In one press conference after another, when referring to the Muslim terror super-group ISIS, United States President Barack Obama will use the term ISIL, instead of their former name ISIS, or current name Islamic State.

Have you ever wondered about that?  Here is the difference:

What makes up the near exact center of the Muslim Levant?  Israel.

ISIL stands for the Islamic State of Iraq and Levant.

Now, to us Westerners we dont really make much of a distinction, do we? 

No, honestly from our perspective it’s all about the same.  But how would a Muslim living in the Middle East view it?

Just what is the Levant anyway?  Let’s take a look.

The geographical term LEVANT refers to a multi-nation region in the Middle East.  It’s a land bridge between Turkey to the north and Egypt to the south.

If you look on a map, however, in the near exact middle of the nations that comprise the Levant, guess what you see? Come on, guess!

It’s Israel.

****When Barack Obama refers over and over to the Islamic State as ISIL, he is sending a message to Muslims all over the Middle East, that he personally does not recognize Israel as a sovereign nation, but as territory belonging to the Islamic State.

Now you know why Obama says that he has no plan, no goal, and no stated aim for dealing with ISIS.  But he does have a plan, and it’s a really nasty, diabolical one.  Obama’s plan is to drag his feet for as long as he can, doing only the bare minimum that Congress forces him to do.  His plan to buy ISIL as much time as possible to make as many gains as they can.

Listen as Obama and his press secretary and the spokesperson for the State Department and his Joint Chiefs of Staff painstakingly spells out the letters I-S-I-L so there is no doubt in your mind.

And it’s working.

The Islamic State has garnered millions of dollars, a vast cache of weapons, and in their latest foray have captured Syrian fighter jets and now 12 commercial passenger planes.  With each passing day that Obama fulfills his stated aim of doing nothing, the Islamic State grows by leaps and bounds.  The ultimate goal, of course, has not changed and will never change.

The ultimate goal is the destruction of Israel.

Now you know a little bit more about why Obama chooses his words so carefully.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Dawg25385

• Registered
    • View Profile
Difference between ISIS and ISIL...interesting!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 08:03:22 PM »
I had wondered about this myself the other day and did a little research and found the same thing... Pretty crazy, especially when you see so many places where they self-identify as ISIS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 08:04:23 PM by Dawg25385 »
2006 Chevrolet 2500 HD 6.6 - MotorOps EFI, 4" MBRP, S&B intake, AirBags and B&W Turnover Ball
Prov 27:17, 2 Tim 1:7
NRA Life Member

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Difference between ISIS and ISIL...interesting!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2015, 09:34:06 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levant

Seems like the term was established before the state of Israel was established.

Still interesting and watching closely.
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2015, 09:50:34 PM »
Correct RN. With it being a term from antiquity, it begs the question, do they (Islam) still view that land as theirs? Subtle way of denying the existence of the Jewish state.

Offline Atkinsmatt

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2015, 10:01:08 PM »
Many times the muslim leaders have stated/sworn that Jerusalem is and will stay Islamic and Israel must/will be destroyed.
Matt
16 GMC Denali 2500 HD

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2015, 11:18:36 PM »
Correct RN. With it being a term from antiquity, it begs the question, do they (Islam) still view that land as theirs? Subtle way of denying the existence of the Jewish state.

I'm tracking with you BD.  Just posted it for some context.  I've never paid attention to who else, if any, around the world uses ISIL, but I will be on the lookout now.  I don't doubt for a moment that we have the Muslim sympathizer in chief in the WH
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2015, 09:37:45 AM »
Here's a thought for you RN
A muslim as president would be, well, is disastrous.

But if that muslim came to know Jesus as his savior? Well he just might transition into something quite different

Personally, I think OB was and is a punishment brought to us for disobedience and sin of this nation. And he prepares for and sets the pieces in place for the destruction of America as a concept. Turns us into a Lebanon or a Syria, forever caught up in wars and no longer a beacon of good and freedom.

But what a thing to see in my lifetime if OB were to become a Christian!

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2015, 12:22:05 PM »
With Him, all things are possible.

Only He knows if BHO is a reprobate

As for me,  my motto is "hope for the best, but prepare for the worst"

Remember in Matthew when He says

34 “Do not think that I came to [ac]bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; 36 and a man’s enemies will be the members of his household.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal