Hello Guest

Author Topic: Weapon mounted lights  (Read 915 times)

Offline Drunksailor

• Registered
    • View Profile
Weapon mounted lights
« on: April 18, 2015, 06:15:07 PM »
This little dude (Viridian light and laser combo) will run you a shade under $300 bucks which is very discouraging  but my buddy swore by it so… I did and here we are. I can tell you right now that this is the best gun mounted light i have ever had the privilege of pointing into darkness. #1 It is ambidextrous with a button on each side (far back and easy to reach) that turns it on and off, pushing both buttons cycles between lighting options. #B Super bright. #3 small and lightweight, don't even know it on there until you turn it on….then you know, did i mention its really bright. #4 easy adjustable laser is one of them fancy green ones that doesn't expand over distance and burns holes thru your enemies. #E Has a strobe function that is so bright and works so well it feels like hunting home invaders in one of those haunted houses at the fair (doubles as a lethal weapon if the home invader is epileptic). They make holsters for it if thats what you're into (i think they want your left arm and first born). All joking aside it is easy for me to say that this is a great choice to slap on the nightstand gun. Purchase one of these and enjoy sunlight and anytime of day.
Your lighting options are as follows
-Light
-Light (strobe)
-Laser
-Laser (pulse)
-Light and Laser
-Light (strobe) and laser
-Light and Laser (pulse)
-Seth

“Anyone in any walk of life who is content with mediocrity is untrue to himself and to American tradition.”
― George S. Patton Jr.

Offline BobbyB

• "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
Re: Weapon mounted lights
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 09:13:00 PM »
Not bad, not bad at all.
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

Offline Higher Caliber

• Staunch UP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2015, 05:58:24 AM »
Does it have momentary on/off? Or is it just tap on tap off?
"Lions mustn't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep"

Molon Labe!

Offline Drunksailor

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2015, 08:11:22 PM »
Tap on, tap off. It would be nice to have a momentary...
-Seth

“Anyone in any walk of life who is content with mediocrity is untrue to himself and to American tradition.”
― George S. Patton Jr.

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2015, 10:27:31 PM »
Very nice!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal