Hello Guest

Author Topic: Glock 45  (Read 1383 times)

Offline Higher Caliber

• Staunch UP!
    • View Profile
Glock 45
« on: February 01, 2019, 05:57:34 PM »
Finally saved enough of my allowance to get the new 9mm Glock 45. I haven’t shot it yet, but I’m super excited about it. I wanted to be able to retain the short draw stroke and went away from my normal surefire obsession and picked up the in-force light. Nothing wrong with my surefire xc3, just liked the feel of this guy. The paddles are rough textured and easily manipulated for momentary or constant.

The g45 is basically a g19 slide on a shorter g17 frame. It’s NOT a “black g19x”. Along with the front serrations it accepts the gen 5 full size 17rd magazines.

I have these same sights on my g43 and I really liked them so I got a set for this girl. I’ll get a range report ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Lions mustn't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep"

Molon Labe!

Offline BobbyB

• "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
Re: Glock 45
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 06:27:36 PM »
Finally saved enough of my allowance to get the new 9mm Glock 45.

The g45 is basically a g19 slide on a shorter g17 frame. It’s NOT a “black g19x”.

1. Does that mean you need to sell the Higher Caliber Concepts G17 of lore? I mean gotta make room right?

2. I am waiting for your review, yes I know there are some on the youtubes but I can pick your brain. I saw a g45 early last month and it made me think.

So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

Offline BobbyB

• "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2020, 11:38:12 PM »
So now that you've had it for awhile what's the opinion?

P.S. still waiting to hear more about the Higher Caliber concepts G17 of past.
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

Offline Higher Caliber

• Staunch UP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2020, 12:03:34 PM »
So now that you've had it for awhile what's the opinion?

P.S. still waiting to hear more about the Higher Caliber concepts G17 of past.

I just can’t shoot better with anything else. This G45 is just amazingly fast and I just love everything about it.

The G17 was a fantastic weapon. It was never updated beyond what I had shown here before. It’s in another persons holster right now doing great things in Western Africa. I’ll ask him how he likes it next time he hits me up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Lions mustn't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep"

Molon Labe!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal