GENERAL TOPICS > Faith Discussion

Prayer Request thread

<< < (382/383) > >>

JR:
But of course, that is a lot to deal with.

Atkinsmatt:
Will do.

oklawall:
Lifting him up

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Flyin6:
Added

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: stlaser on January 23, 2024, 10:32:18 PM ---Ok, I have a very good friend from Colorado. His initials are JW, he’s been a marketing account vp for a lot of years. About a year and a half ago he was bought out from his role in a merger. Shortly there after his wife had breast cancer. He had her quit her job in the mortgage industry to concentrate on getting better. In addition he did not look for work, instead he took care of her and helped his son move cross country during all of that. He’s been shouldering alot recently.

Fast forward to this last summer and she is better after a double m and a couple follow up surgeries. At one time he was a Deacon in his Church, he’s kinda lost his way a bit spiritually. Him and I talk several times a week. He really needs to land a role and get back to work. In addition he needs to get back on the straight and narrow. We talk about faith a lot, he’s been beat up a bit and knows what he needs to do.

Anyhow, if you guys could add him to your prayers. Lift him up I’d appreciate it.

--- End quote ---
Sean:

Could you give us an update please? I want to see how the prayers are working...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version