Hello Guest

Author Topic: All is lost.....  (Read 1015 times)

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

OldKooT

Re: All is lost.....
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 08:30:59 AM »
It probably won't LoL   the article basically says kids these days are too lazy to drink and smoke.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 11:53:18 AM »
Well, I never smoked really but I sure did put in a lot of hard work on the drinking part once upon a time......
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2016, 12:32:20 PM »
It probably won't LoL   the article basically says kids these days are too lazy to drink and smoke.

I read it this way as well. The kids are too obese and lazy to put forth the effort to go procure cigs or booze. Besides, that would cause an unacceptable amount of time AFK. LOL
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline BobbyB

• Global Moderator
  • "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2016, 05:56:03 AM »
I read it this way as well. The kids are too obese and lazy to put forth the effort to go procure cigs or booze. Besides, that would cause an unacceptable amount of time AFK. LOL

That means " Away From Keyboard" for those on this site who aren't down with the cool kid lingo. I know it from someone at work said it to me...
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

Online Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2016, 09:05:08 AM »

That means " Away From Keyboard" for those on this site who aren't down with the cool kid lingo. I know it from someone at work said it to me...
Thanks

I thought it was a new assault rifle!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2016, 10:10:13 AM »

Thanks

I thought it was a new assault rifle!

Thanks, Bobby! LOL!
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal