Hello Guest

Author Topic: CIEMR The wolf is coming  (Read 577 times)

Online Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
CIEMR The wolf is coming
« on: December 10, 2015, 12:34:11 PM »
In response to yet another Sherriff telling his jurisdiction to arm themselves, I say:

First I'll say I firmly believe God will not abandon his people

Some will fall, many will suffer if, well, when this unraveling of the American society occurs.

I say now and have many times in the past to prepare yourselves. Provision yourselves, train, get in shape, and stay alert.

To this end I have been trying to put together a project where I chronicle the end times timeline. It is very complicated. Found in Daniel, Ezekiel, Ephesians, Isiah, Revelations and a couple other obscure places.

But what I have found is the answer to my age old question about who the 144,000 are, and how the Russians and the Chinese fit out the timeline. We basically have a first tribulation, then a second one. And God help us, we don't want to be here when that happens.

During this tumultuous time crazy stuff happens. Like Israel accepting the anti-Christ as the Lord in his first coming...for those of you who don't understand, the first coming already happened in the person of Jesus. Jews do not believe that because they think he comes as a conquering king, like David or Cesar, or Douglas Macarthur. The 144,000 are the number of Jews in Israel who don't buy that the Anti Christ is God.

Anyway things have to happen according to prophesy. Things like a mighty Army from Russia, attacks Israel, but is miraculously and supernaturally destroyed before firing a shot. Paying attention here? The Russian forces buildup in Syria? Now ground, and air and naval forces, and demonstrating some pretty good capability.

If that isn't a sign, I don't know what is.

America is not found in end times prophesy!

Now why is that, I mean how could that be? Just a country boy here...Didn't even complete my masters degree, but this hillbilly says we aren't in end times prophesy because we aren't here! As in we no longer exist.

Just book of Don here, so I say it with as much authority as the folks betting on hot penny stocks do, but something pretty powerful has to happen to destroy us. I look no further than my nearest hospital. I see disease. I see cancers. I see diabetes. I see infections, viruses and a myriad of things killing people.

A simple cancer cell grows to eventually kill the whole person!

There is disease in our nation as well. Morally, now homosexuals are exhaulted as heroes for having the courage to come out of the closet, while brave men mangled on the battlefields are left to wait months for a cheesy VA Appointment. Money is fake...Dollar bills are actually debt instruments propped up by nothing more than enough people believing in a fantasy. God is suddenly not cool and offends people. While we shove our King into a dark corner we openly welcome Islam and haters from everywhere we can find them.

We are dying. Nothing short of a miracle from God will save us now, we are truly on the slippery slope and have lost our handhold. The Clift IS COMING up and there is nothing we can do of this earth to stop it. The sickness is organized. It is taking several forms. One form is parts of our very powerful government. They are trying to come against we reasonable God fearing people.

Then there's the evil element. The Gay lobby, the pro choice people, those who deny the truth, entities like whole cities which now deny the law and have become criminal safe zones. We are So-So sick that many of us have turned our attention to strengthening ourselves and our people for what is coming up fast.

The reasonable voices of our brave Sheriffs will eventually be silenced as The evil gathers strength. I think God has removed his blessing and protection from us, so like every other great empire we will soon perish. While it does and the tribulation comes into play with Israel being torn apart we my brave Christian friends will only have each other and Christ. I think this should suffice as your "warning order."

Move out and watch out. Comes a time when you will face the wolf.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal