Hello Guest

Author Topic: All of a sudden!  (Read 936 times)

Online Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
All of a sudden!
« on: January 06, 2016, 10:03:45 PM »
ALL OF A SUDDEN !!

> > MESSAGE FROM A CONCERNED CITIZEN

> > "Has everyone lost their ability to see what is happening in the USA? Think America! Before Obama, there was virtually no visible presence of Islam in America.
> > All of a sudden, Islam is taught in schools. All of a sudden, we must allow prayer rugs everywhere and allow for Islamic prayer in schools and businesses.

> > All of a sudden, we must stop serving pork in public places and institutions.

> > All of a sudden, we are inundated with law suits by Muslims who are offended by America. (For God's sake, they are IN America)

> > All of a sudden, we must allow burkas to be worn everywhere even though you have no idea who is covered up under them.

> > All of a sudden,Muslim training compounds are popping up
 throughout the USA.
> > All of a sudden, Muslims are suing employers for being expected to do their jobs.

> > All of a sudden, all of our aircraft carriers are recalled for maintenance by Obama rendering the Atlantic unsupported.

> > All of a sudden, our troops are withdrawn from the middle east.

> > All of a sudden, there is no money for American poor, disabled veterans, jobless Americans, hungry Americans, or displaced Americans, but there is endless money for Obama's refugee programs.

> > All of a sudden, Obama fills the Federal Government with Muslims in key positions.

> > All of a sudden, there is an ammunition shortage in the USA.

> > All of a sudden, Americans are threatened by the Federal government for complaining about Muslims.

> > All of a sudden, the most important thing for Obama to do is disarm American Citizens.

> > Now, why is it so important for Obama to disarm America? Why? Because a disarmed country is ripe for takeover by the Muslim Army that Obama has imported into the United States.

> > Nikita Krueschev, the Russian Dictator who visited the USA in the 1950s said the USA could never be occupied by any army because of it's citizen Army.

> > Obama knows this fact and is doing everything within his power to disarm our Citizen Army.

> > If Obama can't do it legally, he will abuse his power and take every gun from Americans because he knows he must do that to turn the USA over to Islam.
> > Be wary and watchful. Obama's actions speak far beyond his words. Obama won't even say the words "Islamic Terrorist", WHY?"..

> > PLEASE POST ON YOUR PAGES AND PASS THIS MESSAGE TO FRIENDS AND FAMILIES.

> > GOD BLESS AMERICA. LET'S SEE WHAT WE ARE TRULY MADE OF.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: All of a sudden!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 04:10:04 PM »
Yep yep yep and yep.  >:(

Interesting after Aurora AMC Cinema announced this policy regarding "costumes" (I thought of it because my local theater had a similar sign when I went to see Star Wars last weekend and it made me think of ME garb).

https://www.facebook.com/amctheatres/posts/10150923422622413

I am surprised CAIR hasn't freaked out about this (or they probably have). But I REALLY hope that burkas would be treated the same way by the theater. I wont hold my breath.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal