Hello Guest

Author Topic: Black lives matter planning some mischief???  (Read 3079 times)

Online Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Black lives matter planning some mischief???
« on: June 13, 2016, 10:36:43 PM »
Black Lives Matter Pushing For Martial Law And No Elections
Posted on June 13, 2016 by Deb
All News Pipeline – by Stefan Stanford

Imagine this very real possibility for America in less than 5 months from now. Due to massive civil unrest at both the Democratic and Republican Conventions and ‘planned chaos’ throughout the nation, Barack Obama has declared a state of emergency and the 2016 general election has been ‘postponed’.

Due to the massive unrest that breaks out all across the country, Barack Obama will stay in office for another 2 years until law and order can be restored and another presidential election scheduled and (s)election held. By that point in time, the globalists have maneuvered two of their own candidates into position. Martial law is declared nationwide.

Who ‘wins’ in such a situation?

Only days ago, the Twitter account of one of the leaders of Black Lives Matter, Deray McKesson, was hacked according to this story from the Baltimore Sun. The account was then used by the hacker(s) to send out pro-Donald Trump tweets while belittling ‘Black Lives Matter’. Interestingly enough, a series of direct message conversations between McKesson and another leader of Black Lives Matter, Johnetta Elzie, has just been made public and the conversation that took place between McKesson and Elzie as seen in the screenshots below should be sending up another huge red flag to America: BLM is working with those inside the Obama administration to stop the November election.

Why else would McKesson and Elzie be talking about the declaration of martial law in America prior to the election being a ‘win’ for Black Lives Matter? Why would McKesson be talking with Obama attorney general Loretta Lynch about martial law in America and what BLM needs to do to make sure the election is stopped and Trump kept out of office? Not to mention they’re being told to push the ‘Trump is racist’ line. Since when is wanting a country WITH borders ‘racist’? These DM tweets tell us the way that BLM and the current administration in DC are headed and it’s not good at all for Americans. Much more below including several new video reports on what might be a very difficult summer in 2016 America.

Why would anyone push for martial law? Have they no clue whatsoever of what would happen then or do they think that they are somehow ‘insulated’ if martial law is declared due to their closeness to the current administration? As we heard from Susan Duclos back in May, we are now witnessing the rise of ‘orchestrated terrorism’ and as ANP reported back in March of 2016, ‘Black Lives Matter’ recently put out a ‘riot pamphlet’ for the Republican National Convention in both English and in Arabic. Are they expecting members of ISIS to be there protesting Trump?

Why are ‘paid protests’ even allowed to take place in America? As we hear in the next video below, there is now proof that many of these anti-Trump protesters are being paid to do so and there is an awful lot of drama ahead as we head into November. Will America allow ‘black lives matter’ and paid protesters to completely disrupt our election cycle in 2016 as we head towards what might be the most important election in our Republic’s history? As the Tweets above show us, it may be totally out of our Republic’s control if BLM is successful in shutting down the general election in 5 months with help from ‘insiders’.

As we hear in the 2nd video below from a person who reads to us an email they recently received from someone who works within government, insiders know that planned chaos awaits America this election season as the globalists try anything that they possibly can to keep an ‘America 1st’ president out of office. Language warning on this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3W42VB9Eko
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 10:38:58 PM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Black lives matter planning some mischief???
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 03:47:38 PM »
Interesting. I think BLM will be in for a big surprise if Martial Law is enacted. Not to mention that the Congress, IIRC, holds the power to declare martial law, not the President. I don't see it happening unless the POTUS attempts to do so through executive action. If that happens, I doubt the Joint Chiefs will go along with it. Not to mention, the Governors. After all, each State has its own army, essentially, in the National Guard.
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Online Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016, 11:36:42 PM »
Interesting. I think BLM will be in for a big surprise if Martial Law is enacted. Not to mention that the Congress, IIRC, holds the power to declare martial law, not the President. I don't see it happening unless the POTUS attempts to do so through executive action. If that happens, I doubt the Joint Chiefs will go along with it. Not to mention, the Governors. After all, each State has its own army, essentially, in the National Guard.
I like that part...about each state having it's own Armee.

We have a Tank Division here in the Kintuckee

M1A2 Abrams

But

The wars cleared out our ammunition. Lots of tanks, but not much ammo...

Oh, we have some AH-64's as well...But, yea, no pilots, but like guns that shoot people, maybe the Apaches can fly themselves...Oh and we have a Chinook unit as well.

Did I say I'd snatch one of those Hooks up in a time of Chaos? No, I never said that...

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 12:24:33 AM »
I'd love a chance to be your flying trunk monkey.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Online Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2016, 12:25:51 AM »

Do you need a physical address?? Or lat/Long??

:-))))

Offline Atkinsmatt

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2016, 07:48:38 AM »
I'm a ground guy.  MGRS please.  I bet you can about do the translation in your head.
Matt
16 GMC Denali 2500 HD

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2016, 07:52:09 AM »
Hillary will never let this happen. She was pissed 8 years ago stepping down for Obama. She thinks its her turn now and won't let him delay it any farther.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

Father, husband, farmer, trucker, mechanic, equipment operator, ect

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2016, 07:52:11 AM »

Do you need a physical address?? Or lat/Long??

:-))))
Actually , based on the aerial photo you posted I think I can find it ;-)
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2016, 07:52:45 AM »

LOL- x2  Now, Trunk Monkey - great videos - great squad name too; Don would probably want it to be Hook Monkeys, maybe Barrel of Monkey, Flying Monkeys or 'Tuck Monkeys
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2016, 07:55:15 AM »

M1A2 Abrams

But

Oh, we have some AH-64's as well...But, yea, no pilots, but like guns that shoot people, maybe the Apaches can fly themselves...Oh and we have a Chinook unit as well.

Did I say I'd snatch one of those Hooks up in a time of Chaos? No, I never said that...
You don't need a lot of ammo. You just need them to think you have plenty.

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2016, 07:56:16 AM »
Hillary will never let this happen. She was pissed 8 years ago stepping down for Obama. She thinks its her turn now and won't let him delay it any farther.

She could be in jail, should he want HER out of the way again!  It's his DOJ that hasn't pressed charges......
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2016, 07:58:56 AM »

She could be in jail, should he want HER out of the way again!  It's his DOJ that hasn't pressed charges......
Good point. Didn't think of that. I would bet if he tried that she knows enough to take him with her.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2016, 09:24:39 AM »
Read Blood Fued by David Klein. It will give you great insight into the hatred the Clintons and Obamas have for each other.

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2016, 09:36:58 AM »

M1A2 Abrams

But

Yeah, if the SHTF, I plan on heading to the nearest NG armory to equip myself, too! We need a grid for a link-up!
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Online Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2016, 09:42:27 AM »

LOL- x2  Now, Trunk Monkey - great videos - great squad name too; Don would probably want it to be Hook Monkeys, maybe Barrel of Monkey, Flying Monkeys or 'Tuck Monkeys
And just when you think Mikey is outta good ideas, here's another one

God's Trunk Monkeys
Trunk Monkeys for Christ
Aiming Higher Trunk Monkey Club
Spiritual Trunk Monkeys
Redeemed Trunk Monkeys
Trunk Monkeys Standin' Strong
Iron Sharpens Iron Trunk Monkeys
Knot Head Trunk Monkeys
Bonehead Trunk Monkeys
Trunk Monkeys from all Directions
Trunk Monkeys in all Directions
Networked Trunk Monkeys  (NTM's)
Trunk Monkey Brotherhood
Real Man Trunk Monkeys  (RMTM's...or real man trunk monkeys for short)

Let me think about this, I'm sure given enough time I can come up with a poor name and another bad idea...

Online Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2016, 09:44:14 AM »

M1A2 Abrams

But

Yeah, if the SHTF, I plan on heading to the nearest NG armory to equip myself, too! We need a grid for a link-up!

My place is a good rendezvous and logger site. Share the location amongst yourselves...If you're warriors and God's got your back, I'm sure you can make it down there easy enough.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2016, 11:47:03 AM »
You need an HF radio so we can set up a net and practice comms

Offline cruizng

• Registered
  • Happy to be here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2016, 12:22:59 PM »

And just when you think Mikey is outta good ideas, here's another one

God's Trunk Monkeys
Trunk Monkeys for Christ
Aiming Higher Trunk Monkey Club
Spiritual Trunk Monkeys
Redeemed Trunk Monkeys
Trunk Monkeys Standin' Strong
Iron Sharpens Iron Trunk Monkeys
Knot Head Trunk Monkeys
Bonehead Trunk Monkeys
Trunk Monkeys from all Directions
Trunk Monkeys in all Directions
Networked Trunk Monkeys  (NTM's)
Trunk Monkey Brotherhood
Real Man Trunk Monkeys  (RMTM's...or real man trunk monkeys for short)

Let me think about this, I'm sure given enough time I can come up with a poor name and another bad idea...

I'm thinking DOT Monkeys  :)
Mike
Sold the DMax in MN and am currently vehicle less.

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2016, 01:49:19 PM »
Now that fits,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal