Hello Guest

Author Topic: Scary thought  (Read 2007 times)

Offline Farmer Jon

• Registered
    • View Profile
Scary thought
« on: August 13, 2016, 09:27:37 PM »
Copy and pasted off an email I got the other day.

A Scary Thought

I had to take my vehicle to the mechanic the other day for service. The Service Manager, Pete, gave me a ride home and on the way he told me his theory about the upcoming election and the next four years of U.S. government.
        At first I thought it a bit far fetched. But as I listened to him it began to make sense, scary sense...
        “I believe that Hillary Clinton will win the election in November,” Pete began. “Then, sometime between November and January, Hillary will be indicted. The IRS is now investigating the Clinton Foundation and the whole e-mail thing isn’t over yet.”
        “Once under indictment she won’t be able to assume the Office of the President in January. Tim Kaine, who will not actually be the Vice President because neither he nor Hillary have been inaugurated, cannot assume the Presidency.”
        “The Speaker of the House can’t move up to it because there is already a sitting President and Vice President. So President Obama, in an Executive Order citing “emergency situation,” gives himself another four years in office is the only way possible.”
        Pete believes Obama has been planning this for a while now, knowing he has enough on Hillary to indict her. Had the Attorney General indicted her based on evidence from the FBI this plan wouldn’t have worked because the DNC would have quickly come up with another candidate
        If you think about it, it’s not that outrageous. Many people on the left, including the President, want Obama to stay another four years. The law prohibits him from being re-elected so the only ways he can do it is by declaring martial law and suspending the election (which would be a very negative thing for the country) or to declare himself still President because the elected candidate cannot assume her duties.
        The latter makes more sense and is actually more feasible. And since it’s never been done before, it would set a precedent that would be difficult to challenge.
        Of course, if Trump wins the election none of this is going to happen. But what if Pete is correct? Four more years of Obama and a mostly useless Republican House and Senate would give Obama the time he needs to continue destroying changing the country to fit his stated goals.
        I thanked Pete for the ride home – and for messing up my day. Now I’ve got more things to worry about!

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

Father, husband, farmer, trucker, mechanic, equipment operator, ect

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Re: Scary thought
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 10:01:27 PM »
Such a thing could never happen in Greenwoodistan.......
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2016, 01:26:12 AM »
I wonder about Hillary stealing the election. We know the fraud they used in the primaries and it seems like daily we find out about dead people voting etc etc.

The one thing that makes me feel better is that the polls that put Hillary up by 5-10 points all seem to be oversampling Dems in their results. Couple that with the turnout numbers Trump is seeing versus what Lying Hillary is seeing and the Dems may be in for a shock. More than one pundit is saying Trump may win in a landslide. I hope they're right.

If Hillary does get in nothing would surprise me from the likely fraud that would have gotten her there, to what Obama might do as a result. I hope I'm wrong.

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2016, 07:53:37 AM »
Pray for our country that it returns to a Godly existence; prepare for the worst case scenario in the likely event that it occurs!
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2016, 02:09:17 PM »
Pray for our country that it returns to a Godly existence; prepare for the worst case scenario in the likely event that it occurs!
All evidence points to us now well established on the slippery slope and picking up speed

We are truly becoming Sodom. Ironic...The gays are going to kill this society like they did the two phrophetic cities of old testament fame.

You can't make me believe anyone can reverse any of this. Gay lifestyle is becoming the norm with it's associated loss of a moral centricity. What was right and good is now called bigotry. Warriors have been called terrorists by leadership in our government. Cops are being openly hunted. We are in overdrive mode to get as many God hating Muslim refugees here as possible. What's that about actually? We apparently need more of our money removed in the form of taxes, and we are having our creativity and entrepreneurship regulated into extension. Our youth are largely pretty stupid, and fat, and expecting me to cash in my life savings so they can download some more cool aps.

Anyone see the general trend as being any different?

And I'm an optimist!!!!!!!!!!

Nope, were done for, and headed for a calamity. I say band together occupy farms and land and form liked minded communities and cover down on our own. Be quiet and when it comes, well, like I said, cover down on your own. When a lot of the black smoke clears your faith in a living God will be reinforced in just seeing that you survived...Psalm 91...
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2016, 09:11:41 AM »
I had this conversation today with my father after bible study. He says were ripe for another country to invade and over throw our government. I argued that a revolution internally is more likely given the silent majority whose temperature is rising and nearing the boiling point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2016, 10:08:25 AM »
Scary thoughts. If it goes down like Farmer postulates, I foresee a lot of States rising up and demanding a Constitutional Convention. If that doesn't happen, I foresee those same states seceding, which will result in armed conflict.
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2016, 10:30:31 AM »
..... given the silent majority whose temperature is rising and nearing the boiling point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree completely. We tend to only hear from the outspoken people, the ones full of hot air, the liberals, until the right buttons get pushed.
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2016, 11:16:45 AM »
I lean towards TRN's thinking as well. Outside force invading? Maybe the yuppie hippie lands of the coasts but it's kinda like after 911. At first we were in disbelief, then we were pissed. Everyone was mad as hell & united in a cause unlike today. Barrel behind every blade of grass and all that. The only chance they have is a tet offensive style invasion which I might add is happening in Europe & soon to be via our southern border....
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 11:17:39 AM by stlaser »

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2016, 10:10:53 PM »

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2016, 09:08:50 AM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal