GENERAL TOPICS > Site Help

PM broke

(1/6) > >>

rasimmo:
For some reason my private messages don't work. When I first joined the site it did, but I could not post anywhere else. Someone was helping me fix that through PMs. When the other posting got fixed the PM quit working. I gave it a couple weeks to see it was something yall were working on, but it's still giving me this message when I try to open it.

An Error Has Occurred!

Sorry, you can't read your personal messages.

Can someone help with this please. I would at least like to thank the guy that helped me fix the other issue.

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: rasimmo on June 09, 2015, 07:34:15 PM ---For some reason my private messages don't work. When I first joined the site it did, but I could not post anywhere else. Someone was helping me fix that through PMs. When the other posting got fixed the PM quit working. I gave it a couple weeks to see it was something yall were working on, but it's still giving me this message when I try to open it.

An Error Has Occurred!

Sorry, you can't read your personal messages.

Can someone help with this please. I would at least like to thank the guy that helped me fix the other issue.

--- End quote ---
I just checked your settings, and found everything to be normal. I forwarded it to Kyle to see if he can figure it out

We'll try to get you healed

Dawg25385:
Try now hoss

rasimmo:
Works now, thanks

HuskerTrev:
Unfortunately, mine are doing the same thing. I thought that perhaps there was a minimum post number before you could access your messages, but seeing someone else have the same problem...

Trev

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version