WEAPONS > Other Weapons

Some cool NRA Offerings

<< < (2/5) > >>

TexasRedNeck:
Pvc pipe sealed with glued on caps accomplishes the same thing.  If you are digging it up things have gone wrong just remember oxysorb when you seal them.  You can get a disassembled Ak and several rounds in a 6 inch pvc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Farmer Jon:
You wanna know what irrtates me about the NRA? Well I'm gonna tell you. About every other month I get a bill to renew my membership or to upgrade it. I pay it once a year. They could save so much money if they quit sending me junk mail.

cudakidd53:

--- Quote from: Farmer Jon on September 01, 2015, 07:24:34 PM ---You wanna know what irrtates me about the NRA? Well I'm gonna tell you. About every other month I get a bill to renew my membership or to upgrade it. I pay it once a year. They could save so much money if they quit sending me junk mail.

--- End quote ---

Become a Life Member- I haven't gotten a renewal in 20+ years

husker77c:

--- Quote from: TexasRedNeck on September 01, 2015, 07:15:28 PM ---Pvc pipe sealed with glued on caps accomplishes the same thing.  If you are digging it up things have gone wrong just remember oxysorb when you seal them.  You can get a disassembled Ak and several rounds in a 6 inch pvc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

The standard answer to that from all the other forums I frequent is "if its time to bury them its time to use them"

Although burying other things for various reasons is where these come in handy.

cudakidd53:
RN is referring to cashing of "back up" provisions at different levels of his layered plan.  IE: secondary sites, tertiary sites, family rally points or somewhere for later use well after SHTF breaks out.

I'm bettin' he's got back-ups he's got to look up the locations of- he's that thorough!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version