PERSONAL READINESS > Self Defense and Tactics

PPCT

(1/1)

Flyin6:
Anyone ever heard of a guy named Bruce Siddle and PPCT? (Pressure point control tactics)

I had the pleasure of hiring this guy back in middle earth when we were fighting the orks or Klingons, or someone. Anyway he is a walking talking frontal system of destruction.

Back then I was off line, and setting up the my Spec ops communities training company. One of the senior hawk instructor pilots says he met this guy over is some alphabet organization and we needed him.

So for 10K for the week, Bruce comes down and creates 10 instructors from 10 ninjas we had sitting around. WHOA...Awsome stuff...

He later personally trained me as well, and I assisted him in training a bunch of people from a particular part of the business world.

He wrote a book, "Sharpening the warrior's edge" which explains the anatomical reasons for what you do.

I taught some women, small ones, how to disarm a gun or an edge weapon from a would be attacker. Then I put them in an aircraft with an ex basketball player, as in a college one. I gave this big guy a red gun (Hard rubber), told him to grab the young lady anyway he wanted and start forward from the back. I sat near the front.

If he could tap me, then he could fly the plane into any thing he wanted. Her job was to save us. Took her about 5 seconds and this big guy was reeling back from a pistol that she now had in HER hands which was coming back toward his temple at about 100 MPH. I yelled stop before she hit him, as in training I did allow contact some times

I'd concentrate on disarming techniques and a couple of stuns and you'd be well protected even against walking oak trees!

cudakidd53:
Now that's a must do session for Real Man event.......I've herd the name before

Flyin6:
And, I just ran into a master instructor living 5 miles from me!

rcampbell:
That does sound pretty awesome!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version