Hello Guest

Author Topic: Prayer requests  (Read 1414 times)

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Prayer requests
« on: October 20, 2015, 09:37:08 PM »
Just learned that my Son-in-Law to be's father died suddenly today in Texas.  Mr. Cargill was a member of our military eleet, whom I looked forward to meeting to thank for his service and for raising such a fine young man with the qualities that makes me proud to soon call my son as well.

What makes things so hard for this young man and by proxy, my daughter, is that we'd just held a memorial service for his mother on Saturday!  She'd passed a week and a half prior, from a prolonged battle with cancer!  She was a strong Christian woman, who was a pillar and an inspiration to those who knew her- I sadly did not know her as she lived out of state as well, but what I did learn at the service was awesome and humbling!

Please pray for him and my daughter as they struggle through this gut wrenching time, that Gods love and grace are showered upon them and that they know that my wife and I are there for them and that they're going to be okay.

The other is for a friend in the Brittany world, Jessica, who was severely burned in an accident that saw her loose all of her possessions, trailer and tow vehicle in a fire while traveling in Oklahoma with several dogs.  Several perished and others were burned and are in Vet care at a University Clinic near the accident.  Jessica had surgery today for skin grafts and is in for a lengthy recovery.  There's a GoFundMe account for her as she has no insurance (medical- not certain about loss either!) - I'll only post that link if there's interest and approval.  Please pray for her recovery, physically and emotionally as she was burned making repeated trips into the burning vehicles to free burning dogs- the sounds, sights and smells must have been unfathomable!  All her hair burned and she had long hair-  she's currently in a burn center in Kansas for about another week unless further surgery is needed.

Sincerely,

Mike
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 09:48:40 PM by cudakidd53 »
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline Atkinsmatt

• View Profile
Re: Prayer requests
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2015, 10:38:34 PM »
Done.
Matt
16 GMC Denali 2500 HD

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2015, 11:26:29 PM »
Will do.
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2015, 07:20:40 AM »
Done.
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2015, 07:55:43 PM »
Sad, sorry to hear this

Lifting them up
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2015, 09:46:43 PM »
including in my prayers
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal