Hello Guest

Author Topic: mike pence  (Read 475 times)

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
mike pence
« on: July 16, 2016, 11:17:43 AM »
shawn, whats there for us to know about this man?

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=mike+pence
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Re: mike pence
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2016, 02:43:05 PM »
Put his foot in his mouth in Indiana a lot. Think he is decent guy, don't think he'll unite the parties but is that what you want anyhow? Republicans like him which is a strike against him imo. You realize I won't be voting right?

Now from an economic standpoint I think the US will do well as the congressional district I'm from (not him but he is governor) is largest in manufacturing in the US. So you would think he would be ok in that regards. There is a large manufacturing co that was headed to Mexico. Trump commented on it awhile back, this co accepted a huge tax break few years back & Pence's admin is going after them to recoup tax break. This strategy has the co heads contemplating not moving the plants to Mexico last I heard.

For those of you who still believe that voting on federal level counts, what other legitimate choice do you have? Ken's gf hates us little people & she is for sale to highest bidder regardless of which evil bidder that may be. If Trump is legit & I'm not saying he is because of his past relationship to the clintons is suspect among a long laundry list of items. Then Trump is the only hope you have currently as far as elections go. I personally believe the whole thing culminates with a lot of blood in the streets unfortunately. At the end of the day we all participated in getting where we are currently.

There is only one answer imo & that is the return of Christ our King. Until then plan for worst & hope for the best, lastly make sure you're right with man up stairs. I personally pray daily that he will accept me who falls short on a regular basis.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 03:03:42 PM by stlaser »
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2016, 03:15:02 PM »
truthfully bro, I was just trying to get some sort of info / conversation about the guy, because you just left Indiana and were a business owner.

word of mouth means more to me than reading cooked up or slandered BS on the internet.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 03:21:10 PM by nmeyer414 »
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2016, 03:44:43 PM »
indiana has a great business environment ;D

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2016, 04:49:54 PM »
Nate, here is an interesting viewpoint of why trump picked pence.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-16/donald-trump-unveils-vp-pick-mike-pence-live-feed

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal