WEAPONS > Firearms

Internet gun buying. Newbie

<< < (5/5)

Farmer Jon:
I am not the gun expert you guys are. I go through a dealer. I recently found a Savage .270 at a big box store for $400. I almost grabbed it but I gave my guy a call. He ordered the exact same gun for me plus 2 boxes of shells he lock tighted the scope AND sighted it in for me. Price $405.

cruizng:

--- Quote from: BobbyB on October 10, 2018, 06:15:33 AM ---If you have a chance after you get some trigger time in, would you like to drop some reviews in the review thread?

--- End quote ---

Will do. The weather is terrible here now so hopefully I can get out before Winter blows in. Oh yeah.. I should buy some shells for it. I only have 12ga.

Bob I would love to have a great gun dealer around here but there isn't any. The one we did have just shut down. He never had much of a gun selection and always made you feel like you were interrupting their chit chat session to ask a question. So I never went back. I even bought a gun there and it was still a weird vibe. Glad you have a good local one.

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: Farmer Jon on October 10, 2018, 07:34:04 AM ---I am not the gun expert you guys are. I go through a dealer. I recently found a Savage .270 at a big box store for $400. I almost grabbed it but I gave my guy a call. He ordered the exact same gun for me plus 2 boxes of shells he lock tighted the scope AND sighted it in for me. Price $405.

--- End quote ---
That Savage is a good gun for the money

I picked up that weapon in .308

Sighted it in, and for 200-250 meters which we shoot here in the Tuck, it's deer killin' crazy good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version