WEAPONS > Firearms

Internet gun buying. Newbie

<< < (2/5) > >>

Bigdave_185:
Where in Utah did it come from? We have a few large stores here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cruizng:
Dave. Sorry. I misspoke. It was from The Attic in Minot ND.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Attic/105155496218740

All in all I was happy with the Gunbroker transaction.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cruizng:
Finally pulled the trigger on the scope. It is a Vortex Viper HS LR 4-16x50.

I don't have a rifle vise so had to jury rig up kinda one. Trying to keep everything level.

I think it is a level as I can get it after tightening it all down. Good eye relief and nice cheek weld height.

I'll have to bore sight first and then now that it getting nicer get out and SHOOT.

Quick question. Do you guys loctite your scope ring bolts? 

All done and back to the Safe. Had to modify the lense cover that came with it. Too tight on the front to rail. I also have to go back this morning and swap out the high rings to extra high rings so I would have front clearance.

Sammconn:
I don't locktite mine.
I haven't had an issue.
I do know guys that do, and that have had issues.

Nice job on improvising for the level level level process.

TexasRedNeck:

--- Quote from: cruizng on April 09, 2017, 03:40:00 PM ---Finally pulled the trigger on the scope. It is a Vortex Viper HS LR 4-16x50.

I don't have a rifle vise so had to jury rig up kinda one. Trying to keep everything level.

I think it is a level as I can get it after tightening it all down. Good eye relief and nice cheek weld height.

I'll have to bore sight first and then now that it getting nicer get out and SHOOT.

Quick question. Do you guys loctite your scope ring bolts? 

All done and back to the Safe. Had to modify the lense cover that came with it. Too tight on the front to rail. I also have to go back this morning and swap out the high rings to extra high rings so I would have front clearance.

--- End quote ---
Good job on the level.
I locktite blue on mine. And once finished I dab a little red nail polish across the cap screw to the ring so I can see at a glance if the bolt has backed out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version