VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Build Threads

Let's call her Tina

(1/35) > >>

Higher Caliber:
Y'all are going to think I'm crazy, but I sold the D-max.... time to build smtg new. After spending time in my daughters truck, I just forgot how much I like the 88-98 Chevys. So when my father in law offered his up for sale, I popped on it. Here's my 3800 investment so far. You may remember from duramax forum when I located this truck for him. Well he drove it for a year, had an awful stroke, and it's been sitting ever since. And it was NASTY... but here she is now, all prettied up again. Introducing Tina, the 1998 Z71

I'm going to keep her simple. This was my dream truck in high school. So I'm going to make all those dreams come true. I need to chase down a low break pedal issue and a steering wander. Reflex bedliner on Wednesday, dual flow master exhaust, 2-3" RC add a leaf lift kit and new wheels and BFG tires... that'll be about it! Stay tuned!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TexasRedNeck:
Good to hear from you Blaine. Great thing about that interior color is that it will hide blood stains well.

Flyin6:
I like the 3/4 ton suburbans of that year range as well

White is so easy to keep clean and to spot paint

Higher Caliber:

--- Quote from: TexasRedNeck on March 15, 2017, 07:43:59 PM ---Good to hear from you Blaine. Great thing about that interior color is that it will hide blood stains well.

--- End quote ---

Yikes! True story!

JR:
I was wondering where you have been. Nice truck there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version