VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Everything Trailer, Camper, or RV related

Diamondback HD Tonneau Cover

(1/7) > >>

Nate:
So for my birthday a few weeks ago, a very awesome and gorgeous woman bought me a DiamondBack HD Tonneau Cover for the new truck.  I actually settled on this cover because of shawn's recommendation based on him having the SE Tonneau Cover.

I went with the HD version because of the weight capacity and the 12 tiedowns.  The instructions say that it should take about 45 minutes to assemble, I took my time, fiddled around a little bit and end result was about 2.5 hours. 

A few things I noticed about this cover are.  The panels are super light (all aluminum) and slide on the hinges very easily.  All of the edges on the low profile cab guard and the aluminum truck box are nice and rounded and covered with rhino lining so you don't cut yourself.  All of the welds look pretty good, and the Rhino Lining that is sprayed on this thing if pretty thick and evenly applied.

so here are a few pictures of how the cover came when picked up at fedex.

Nate:
upon taking the pallet off the truck and opening things up, everything is wrapped nicely and enough padding to keep things from shifting and scratching other parts.

Nate:
the installation instructions were pretty straight forward and easy to understand.

Nate:
the bod box fits very snug.

Nate:
and here is everything installed.  yeah yeah, I know I got foot prints all over it..... :facepalm:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version