RULES/WELCOMES > Site Rules & Introductions

Hello from Texas

<< < (2/4) > >>

Atkinsmatt:
Glad you are here sir.

Bigdave_185:
Now that’s an intro I can learn from.  Welcome to the group, lots of Texan support on the forum.  Any chance you either hunt hogs or have an off affection with red? Lol

It’s late I need to be sleepin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jared Herzog:
I do like Texas. Many of our customers are retired folks from Houston. Make money in Houston then get out as fast as they could. We have family in Conroe and Magnolia.
I have never hunted hogs. They are all over though. One night i was coming home and i thought there was a cow in the road. They roam the roads here near the house. Then all of a sudden it took OFF. A rocket. It was the largest hog i have ever seen near the place. A cow looking projectile with short legs. The kids are still convinced they can hand catch a piglet and make it a pet. We will see. They do not believe me when i say they are mini rockets.
The last twenty minutes to my house is at 20 miles per hour with both lanes of travel only slightly wider than my dually. We actually drive through roads that weave through ranches with cows on the county roads. It is a pretty hidden spot out of the way. I am 45 minutes from the outer edge of Austin. An hour from San Antonio. And 50 minutes from San Marcos. I wish i could be more remote but i need to be near where i work. When i quit working i want to move near Junction or Kerrville. Possibly out past Fredericksburg toward enchanted rock state park. Somewhere where people will not be able to walk to without water and good health.

TexasRedNeck:
Jared, I'll pm you my number.  If you ever need someone to check on your family in Magnolia or Conroe let me know.  My parents are in Magnolia and I drive through Conroe often.

Jared Herzog:
Thanks for the information.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version